Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ibuki

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] Empty
PostSubject: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Ibuki sniffed the air. Slowly, he changed forms and made his way toward the Red Prince. Ibuki had been delighted to have caught his scent. It was very rare that he had a chance to speak with the Red Prince outside of the harem. Asagi was probably on his way there now, but Ibuki might be able to enjoy a few moments with him first.

"Highness," Ibuki purred as he approached. Asagi wasn't afraid of him, and his presence was very refreshing. He was eager, but he did the best to keep it from showing in his features. He was meant to appear cold and threatening at all times. However, his eyes never betrayed the way he felt. His eyes were bright with their affection for the Red Prince as he bowed before him. "May I ask how you are this evening?" Ibuki asked, being very careful not to life his head until Asagi gave him leave to do so.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Asagi smiled a little, pleasantly surprised to see Ibuki out and about at the moment. He walked over and gave the other a warm hug. It was obvious he quite liked the bandersnatch. "Hello Ibuki, it has been a while since I've seen you last." He chuckled softly lookin at the other with a bright gaze, trying to think when he'd last seen him.

"I was just out for an afternoon walk." Asagi smiled a bit, for once trying to stay out of the Harem. "Would you care to join me?" He asked softly, wanting someone he could talk to. Meaningless sex just wasn't cutting it for the prince anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Ibuki blinked, surprised by the Red Prince's warm hug. He then quickly returned it, smiling softly. "It is good to see you too, my Prince... I would be delighted to join you," Ibuki answered, gently nuzzling Asagi's hair, smoothing it sweetly. "Are we going toward the Harem?" Ibuki asked, already taking a step toward the Harem. "I'll help you pick your conquest?" Ibuki offered, his eyes full of gentle humor.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Asagi shook his head looking away. "Ibuki, do you ever feel the need for something more than that of mindless sex?" He asked softly as they walked through the gardens, Asagi checking over all of the plants touching each gently to make sure it was healthy and being cared for properly. The dark haired prince loved the garden like his mother did, and no one was suppose to handle the roses but the pair of them and the gardeners.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm

"Yes... But it's not a luxury that a Bandersnatch can have..." Ibuki answered sadly, lowering his gaze from the roses to the ground. "There isn't a face in the Harem that can stand being near me longer than a night... Not a face in either kingdom or the Black Lands that isn't terrified at the sight of me," Ibuki explained, sighing softly. "I'm surprised to hear that you are sick of sex... Since the people in the Harem love you so much," Ibuki whispered, sighing softly. "Maybe you should try finding someone you can get serious about?"
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:17 pm

"Maybe you could find a nice Alice." Asagi said softly picking one of the roses and putting it in his hair with a small smile. It was just a wonderful thing for him, to have someone like Ibuki. He saw Ibuki as a true friend, someone he'd be willing to help out. "I've been trying to find someone serious, but none of them seem to want to put up with me for more than sex. I know they only go with me to avoid my mother." He shook his head. "Look at us, two hot guys with nasty secrets. Totally ruins our eligibility doesn't it?" He laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Ibuki chuckled, soothed by the scent of the rose in his hair. To Ibuki, the rose symbolized great affection. The Bandersnatch, after spending so much time with the Red Queen, saw the roses as something sacred. he was delighted to have on bestowed upon him. "I guess so..." Ibuki chuckled, pressing against his master's side. "Perhaps we should look outside of the Harem... Maybe I'll find a new Alice, who doesn't know how to be afraid of the vicious Bandersnatch," Ibuki mused, nuzzling the Prince's shoulder. "Wait... Is my human form good looking?" Ibuki asked, moving some of his long hair out of his face. "You'd think if I were good looking, I would at least have someone willing to lay with me for a time."
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:46 pm

"I really think you are a beautiful creature." Asagi said softly brushing Ibuki's hair out of his face gently with a small smile. He found Ibuki quite attractive, and wanted to spend more time with him, and enjoyed the little time that they did get together. "You're so funny some times. I think its just because they're scared you'll eat them afterwords." He chuckled a little bit hugging Ibuki tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Ibuki chuckled, embracing his master. "Well, I didn't eat the last couple I bed... Though I did bite that one boy..." Ibuki admitted bashfully. "Maybe they should be scared," Ibuki muttered, nuzzling Asagi's warm neck. "I'm glad I have you to talk to, Highness," Ibuki purred, embracing his master. "Let's go deeper into the garden, I want to see the fountain." Ibuki was fascinated by water. He liked to watch the light dance on the surface, just like a cat or dog likes to watch fish in the bottom of a river.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Asagi nodded a little hugging him tightly. "If there is anything you need help with, I'm here for it." He added softly kissing Ibuki's forehead gently. Asagi nodded hearing the request. He took Ibuki's hands leading the other man to where the fountain was and sitting on the edge. "I love the garden, don't you?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Ibuki chuckled, sitting beside the fountain. "Of course I love the Garden. I practically live here," Ibuki whispered, eyes full of wonder as he watched the pool of water. "Sex... I wonder why it has to be so good?" Ibuki muttered, sighing softly. "I bet it will be better when we have people we truly trust under us..." Ibuki muttered, looking up at his master.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Asagi blinked a little looking at Ibuki. "Ibuki... are you...coming on to me?" He asked softly stroking the Bandersnatch's cheek gently with a small smile. "Because if you are, I'd be willing to accept it." He added softly nuzzling against Ibuki's shoulder with a sigh. It would be nice to have someone he could trust for once with him.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Ibuki's eyes widened, surprised as he felt Asagi's fingers brushing his cheek so tenderly. He hadn't meant to come onto his master, but he was very surprised to hear that Asagi would accept an advance. "You would...?" Ibuki asked, pulling Asagi down into his embrace. "But who would be on top?" Ibuki asked, gently licking and nuzzling Asagi's warm shoulder. Asagi smelt like roses too. "Do you want me to lay down for you, Master?" Ibuki asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Asagi gave a small nod with a chuckle. "You know, I've never be dominated Ibuki." He said softly leaning up and pressing gentle kisses to Ibuki's lips and face. "And I think you'll be the only one who will ever get to." He grinned slightly. "I'm willing to lay down for you."
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

"The Prince laying down for the Bandersnatch? Are you sure?" Ibuki asked, obviously surprised. He was only a lowly creature, to be allowed to top the Prince... Ibuki hummed, pressing his lips to Asaigi's and kissing hungrily. "Where shall we do it?" Ibuki asked, breathing the Prince in deeply and moving to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

"Your quarters would be best." Asagi replied getting up and taking Ibuki's hand. "I'm only laying down for you, because you need relief as much as I do, and I trust you to dominate me." He added softly before adding. "Its something I wanted to know what if felt like. "

Asagi walked along with Ibuki heading towards the man's quarters. "Unless you'd rather not."
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Ibuki smiled, caressing the prince's fingers as they walked toward Ibuki's private residence in the garden. He was expected to always watch the estate, so his small dwelling had been built for that purpose. "No, Highness... I would love to! I'm just surprised you're giving me the honor," Ibuki answered. Ibuki was absolutely elated. He would be spending quite a bit of time with his Prince, and to be allowed to bed him was a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Asagi smiled feeling Ibuki's gentle caresses. "You know, I bet one day you're going to find the best lover for you. He'll be sweet and gentle, and love you as you are." He said softly stroking Ibuki's hair gently before turning to enter Ibuki's house, after the other male of course. "I'm a little bit nervous, but I trust you." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 pm

"I'll be very gentle," Ibuki promised, turning and scooping the beautiful man into his arms. Ibuki carried Asagi into his home and too his bed, where he very gingerly lay him over the blankets. "Is it warm enough in here, or should I get a fire going?" Ibuki asked, licking Asagi's neck and beginning to very slowly undo the buttons on Asagi's shirt. Ibuki wanted to make his prince as comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:07 pm

"I'm nice and comfortable." Asagi said softly reaching up to pull the rose out of Ibuki's hair. He lay it on the bedside table with a very sweet smile. Fingers started to work on Ibuki's shirt as well as Asagi leaned up to kiss on his throat, showing as much tenderness as he could. "Lets make a pact, that we'll come to one another when ever we have needs." Asagi whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Ibuki moaned, shuddering in pleasure as his prince's lips brushed his neck. "If we only come to one another when we're in need, you'll practically be living here," Ibuki purred to Asagi. His fingers were skillfully removing Asagi's pants. Ibuki had to be skillful to get the clothes off his terrified victims. "Mmn... Of course you'll always be welcome," Ibuki promised, lowering himself to kiss slowly down Asagi's neck and chest. The scent alone was enough to intoxicate the Bandersnatch, but the softness of the prince's skin was beginning to drive him crazy.

"Are you sure?" Ibuki asked, looking up nervously.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 pm

"Having doubts?" Asagi purred softly pushing Ibuki back gently and starting to kiss on his throat and chest as well, trying to be the sweet lover Ibuki had never had the chance to experiance. "Since none of the harem boys really enjoy us. I think its a grand idea and we can switch around." He chuckled a little before laying back down for Ibuki.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Ibuki blinked up at Asagi, again surprised. "T-Then let's do that," Ibuki whispered bashfully. Slowly he got up, and moved to reassume his place at Asagi's chest. "I'm happy Highness... I can't tell you how much," Ibuki whispered, looking up at the prince with absolute adoration in his gaze. "You've never laid for anyone before, right?" Ibuki asked, lowering his head to kiss Asagi's length. "Will you get on your hands and knees for me? I-I want better access," Ibuki explained, caressing Asagi's hip. He was still a little nervous to ask for what he wanted, but he was gaining confidence.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm

"Yes, you are to be my first." Asagi smiled climbing onto his hands and knees with a small grin. He glanced over his shoulder with a small smile while looking at the other. "What are you planning on doing Ibuki?" He asked softly. Asagi wanted to know what Ibuki wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 pm

"You'll see," Ibuki purred, leaning over and beginning to gently lap Asagi's entrance. He was going to very thoroughly prep his darling prince. Slowly, his tongue began to press against the tight ring of muscle. Ibuki purred, caressing Asaig's hips to keep him relaxed as his tongue slid slowly inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next