Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Asagi

Asagi

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Asagi's body shuddered as he felt the first touches of Ibuki's tongue on his entrance. "T-This is new." He whimpered softly practically melting, his body relaxing easily as Ibuki's tongue worked its way inside of him. "MMmnn I didn't even know you could do this." He panted softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:27 am

Ibuki purred, using his ability to transform to elongate his tongue, sending it deeper into Asagi's warmth. He prepared Asagi as gently as possible, letting the slick appendage undulate within Asagi's tight heat. Ibuki hummed, rubbing Asagi's hips as he slowly withdrew his tongue. He then reached for the lube, thickly coating his fingers. He wanted to make sure Asagi was as prepped and ready as Ibuki could possibly get him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:56 am

Another loud moan escaped Asagi as he felt the other's tongue elongate with in him and move about trying to stretch his body. He wanted so badly to reach and stroke himself to relieve the pressure that was building in his lower regions, but he stopped himself knowing what would come would be all the better for the lack of attention. Asagi sat panting for a moment when Ibuki's tongue withdrew from him, and left him breathless. "Holy fuck. If you did that to them, I don't see how they couldn't want more." Asagi said softly smiling back at Ibuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Ibuki purred, slicking his master's entrance. "I've never tried it before... It scares them to have my mouth so close," Ibuki admitted, slowly sliding two fingers into Asagi's already stretched passage. "Are you okay?" Ibuki asked, searching for his master's sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Asagi gave a loud moan, almost a scream as Ibuki stroked his sweet spot. "Fucking do it to them, its damn good." He panted looking over his shoulder at Ibuki smiling sweetly. The dark haired prince was moaning softly and moving back on the fingers. He was loving each and every moment of their play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 am

"Obscenities my Prince~ I never thought I'd see the day," Ibuki purred, a warm smile on his lips as he withdrew his fingers. "Lay down now... On your back. I want to face you as I take you for the first time," Ibuki crooned to the prince. He was feeling much more comfortable now. He was eager to enter the prince and embrace him. It was a very exciting thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Asagi blushed at the others words when he looked away. "Its just sooo good Ibuki." He panted softly laying down and gazing up at the other one with a small grin. "Please take me?" He asked softly before kissing on him lips gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Ibuki groaned, his cock twitching as the words fell from Asagi's lips. There was no greater turn-on than to be desired. "Anything for you, my Prince," Ibuki promised, sliding between his master's thighs and guiding his length to the man's entrance. Very slowly he pushed into the tight heat. It surprised Ibuki to see how easily it slid in and to feel how incredibly hot the prince's passage was. Ibuki whimpered in pleasure, gently taking the prince's hips and nuzzling his neck. There was something very different about the way he was embracing the prince. Usually his animal side was more desperate to ravage his partner. Usually he had to fight with himself to be gentle, but every part of him wanted to be gentle with Asagi.

"Are you okay?" Ibuki asked softly, his cock twitching inside as he licked Asagi's throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Asagi smiled a little holding him. "Never in my life have I felt so full and complete." Asagi's voice was a hushed whisper as he held the man tightly and started to kiss on his face and neck lovingly. He was really starting to enjoy this with Ibuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 am

Ibuki moaned, stroking Asagi's hair as the prince's lips roamed his neck and face. "R-Really?" Ibuki asked, his voice soft with surprise and awe. To think that he could do so much for his prince made his heart ache with happiness. "I'm glad..." Ibuki whispered, leaning in and pressing his lips to the prince's. Gently he sucked on Asagi'swarm tongue and began thrusting slowly within his lover's tight heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 am

Asagi moaned happily as he moved against the other wanting nothing more than for this wonderful feeling of Ibuki within him to keep on. He reached down to stroke himself as he and Ibuki shared the passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Ibuki began to thrust harder but kept his slow, leisurely pace. He wanted his time with the prince to last, because he wasn't sure when he'd have another chance to explore his master like this again. Ibuki groaned, pulling his lips gently away from Asagi's.

"Master... So glad you're here," Ibuki whispered, moving to suck on his neck. Ibuki's body was starting to feel very warm. Ibuki felt like he had finally let out a breath he'd been holding for a very long time. Ibuki finally felt as though he were safe. With Asagi happily moaning beneath him, Ibuki felt as though the entire world were starting to come into place. He'd make that feeling last for as long as he were able.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Asagi wrapped his arms tightly around Ibuki and kissed his face smiling. Asagi would at least be sleeping here tonight, because he felt so safe with the other by his side. Nuzzling Ibuki's neck Asagi smiled softly, moaning, as he moved back on the other male his more slender form shaking a little. "Just Asagi for now, no master when we're together like this." He whispered not planning at all to make this the last time they'd be sharing a bed in this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Ibuki smiled, rubbing his prince's hips. "A-Asagi..." Ibuki whispered, the word escaping his lips in a low purr. To be on a level plane with his prince delighted Ibuki. "Tell me what you want, Asagi," Ibuki whispered, grazing Asagi's neck with his teeth and slowly homing in on a nipple. He took it into his mouth and sucked hungrily on the little nub. His thrusts sped up just a bit, assuming that Asagi would want more. He angled his thrusts, looking for Asagi's sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Asagi smiled a little. Then a loud cry escaped him as something deep inside of his body was struck sending shocks of pleasure through his body. "Fuck Ibuki!" He gasped holding tightly to the other with a whine. He arched up wanting more. "Touch me, please touch me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Ibuki grinned, wrapping his fingers around Asagi's length and beginning to stroke him hard and fast. His thrusts sped up to match, sending his length into his lover's prostate over and over again. "So tight...!" Ibuki groaned, shuddering as Asagi's inner walls convulsed around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Asagi screamed out as he moved back onto the other. He came hard his nails digging into Ibuki's back, screaming the bandersnatch's name so loudly he was pretty sure everyone in the whole red palace heard him. Asagi didn't care though as he clung tight to his beloved Ibuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 am

Ibuki gasped in surprise as the prince's nails sank into his back and his tight passage clamped around Ibuki's cock. "FUCK!" Ibuki snarled in pleasure, starting to come hard into his tight body. He spilled thickly with every thrust into the prince's tight body. Ibuki shuddered as he finally finished. "Asagi..." Ibuki panted softly, licking his neck and jaw as he came down from his high. He felt wonderful. "You'll stay with me tonight wont you?" Ibuki asked gently, his voice coming out in soft pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 am

"I don't want to move after that." Asagi groaned softly as he lay on the bed, limply. "Best...orgasm...ever." He sighed happily looking up at Ibuki with a small grin on his lips. "I'm going to have to top you next time just so you can see how good it feels." He whispered with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 am

"I would love to lay down for you, my Prince," Ibuki whispered, stroking Asagi's hair. Ibuki couldn't even believe how hard he had come within his prince's beautiful body. "Mmn... Maybe when we wake up," the exhausted Bandersnatch whispered. Very slowly, he pulled out of Asagi's spent body. Come oozed out after him. Ibuki had come so hard, that it would be naive to think that some wouldn't escape with him. The Bandersnatch could produce unusual amounts of the milky white substance.

"You don't regret it at all?" Ibuki purred, laying beside his new lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

Asagi shook his head a little smiling at Ibuki. "I don't regret it, why would I?" Asagi asked softly his fingers trailing over the bandersnatch's chest tenderly. He whined a bit when Ibuki pulled out of him, feeling a bit empty. "I doubt I can move fore a while." Asagi added with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:42 am

Ibuki smiled, playing with Asagi's hair as the prince caressed his chest. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't," Ibuki whispered tenderly. He gave the man another tender kiss. "I don't think I could either... I'm exhausted..." Ibuki admitted, chuckling happily. "That was the best sex I've ever had... I'm glad we'll be doing it again," Ibuki whispered tenderly.

"Your future queen... Will be a very lucky man," Ibuki whispered, trying to keep his cheerfulness as he cuddled up to Asagi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 am

"Or maybe I'll be the queen." Asagi sighed softly as he curled around Ibuki nuzzling and loving on him as they lay there together. He smiled a bit running his fingers through the other's hair affectionately and giving him a gentle kiss. Asagi smiled almost to himself at the idea of being made love too like that every night, he'd definitely call that making love, what they had just done. Looking up at Ibuki Asagi smiled a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "I'd be content to stay in your bed every night Ibuki." He admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 pm

"Queen?" Ibuki asked sweetly, his eyes full of affection. "Did I make you love being under me so much that you want a man to pin you down?" Ibuki continued, moving to lick and nuzzle the prince. "You can come lay with me any time," Ibuki promised, purring softly. Ibuki loved his master. He knew that beyond a shadow of a doubt, and if he had would hold Asagi for as long as the Rose Prince would allow him to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Asagi smiled a little bit as he lay his head on Ibuki's chest with a happy sigh. "I'd like to be with a sweet man, who'll take care of me, and would be able to change positions." Asagi added softly curling up with Ibuki. His eyes opened suddenly. "Ibuki...we didn't use a condom."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next