Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Rainy Days (open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Rainy Days (open) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Rainy Days (open) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Rainy Days (open) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Rainy Days (open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Rainy Days (open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Rainy Days (open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Rainy Days (open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Rainy Days (open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Rainy Days (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Die

Rainy Days (open) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Days (open)   Rainy Days (open) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Die gave a low sigh as he gazed out the window to his bedroom. There were days like today, when it rained and stormed, he felt at peace inside. It was probably becase the world around him, reflected how he felt on the inside most of the time. Die could remeber days like these, back when he had been with his beloved husband. Those had been the best days he'd ever experianced, and now they were gone, all in one moment thanks to a badly placed stone. He jerked up donning the stone mask as a knock sounded on the door. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

Rainy Days (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days (open)   Rainy Days (open) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 am

Leda was at the door of the Queen's room, hoping to be allowed entry. "It is me your highness...your loyal servant..." He was currently dressed in his usual attire, which was his black robe with his face hidden in a hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Die

Rainy Days (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days (open)   Rainy Days (open) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:05 pm

"Hello Leda." He smiled sadly as he got up and shut the door. "How are you doing today?" Die felt a lot more comfortable and calm with Leda. "Thank you for coming to see me. You know I find rainy days hard."
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

Rainy Days (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days (open)   Rainy Days (open) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Leda walked in and eyed his Queen after bowing his head to him, slowly pushing back his hood, revealing the beautiful Jaberwoky's blonde hair and face. "Thinking of the King?" He asked with a soft purr, while walking over and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Die

Rainy Days (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days (open)   Rainy Days (open) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Die nodded looking back out the window. "Its very hard these days. I miss him so much some times. He was my beloved...and now I don't have anyone who really loves me any more." Die sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

Rainy Days (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days (open)   Rainy Days (open) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Leda frowned and looked to his Master. "Master...I've come to comfort you...will you accept me?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Days (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Days (open)   Rainy Days (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Days (open)
Page 1 of 1