Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Is this just a dream... {Die}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Manabu

PostSubject: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Manabu was walking through the hallways again, nose in a book. He ignored the jabs of 'book worm' and 'geek' but the one word made it's way through, striking his heart. Fag. He didn't truly give a crap what these mean boys and girls thought of him, but the fact that that was true, that the fact he was gay was an insult, almost brought tears to his eyes. But he wouldn't let them out. Tears were weakness, and he would prove to his father that he wasn't weak.

He sped up to get to the courtyard as quickly as possible, trying to get to his book quicker. He sighed in relief when he was able to sit down under his favorite tree and open the book, picking up about halfway through. It started to get a little dark around him, but Manabu just figured that the clouds had covered the sun, until the ground started to shake. The next thing he knew, he was falling down a long dark hole, landing in a heap at the bottom, book crushed underneath him.

Standing to look around, Manabu noticed that it looked like he was in a different world. Nothing looked the same to him. Of course, he did have a vivid imagination, and he could just be imagining things. He decided to see what was around him, and walked as fast as his bruised body could stand towards a path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Die blinked a little as he saw the young man land in front of him with a small smile. "Hello there little one." He said softly walking to Manabu and placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "You seem rather lost." Die paced around the boy a little, his fiery hair falling in his face. Nuzzling Manabu's shoulder he grinned slightly.

The red queen was quite pleased with the new thing he'd found to play with. "Would you like a play to stay?" He asked softly playing with Manabu's hair gently and snuggling against him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Manabu jumped When the hand landed on his shoulder, having not seen someone there. He looked up at the tall man warily, eyes wide. Watching the way the man moved reminded him too much of his father. Intimidating, in control, demanding. Nothing he wanted to experience too much.

Suddenly, the man was touching him, and Manabu crouched back. "Umm... Thank you, but I just need to find my way home. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:39 pm

"What are you talking about my silly little Alice, you've come here to help Wonderland." Die gave a small chuckle giving him a warm kiss on the cheek and wrapping a strong arm around Manabu. "Welcome to the world where no women exist my little darling." He laughed a little snuggling a little against Manabu.

Die offered the boy his book with a smile. "I also think that you dropped this." He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Manabu tried to move away. The man was far too close to him for his comfort. He squiggled and took the book. "Thank you for picking it up for me."

He backed up towards a tree, too worried about the other. "If you have no women, how do you have babies?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:06 am

"Thats what we have our little darling uke's and alices for." Die purred softly starting to run his hands through Manabu's hair quite happy to be spending time with someone new from outside of wonderland. "Why don't you come to the palace, I have a huge library there. We can also have tea in the garden and chat a bit, hm?" Die smirked a bit kissing on Manabu's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:10 am

Manabu gasped. "Um... no. sorry. I'm not sure I can trust you." Manabu said, trying to remove Die from his person. He held his book close, trying to find anything familiar.

"Imagine, a world where men get pregnant. I must have really lost it this time." he said, rubbing the bump forming on the back of his head. He looked over Die and shook his head, mumbling to himself. "Guess I really did lose it this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 am

"Oh don't worry my dear." He laughed a little wrapping his arms tightly around Manabu's waist dragging him along. "You'll love my palace. Also if you're worried at all, you see my dear, we're all mad here in wonderland." Die purred as he walked the short distance that was left to the red palace. It was on the very edge of the black lands, which they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 am

Manabu struggled to get out of Die's hold, kicking. "I don't want to go to your palace! I want to go home!" He yelled, hoping to get someone's attention.

He saw the palace coming up, and tried to elbow Die in the face, hoping he'd release his hold. "You're more than mad, you're criminal!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 am

Die laughed a little. "I'm not a criminal! I'm the Red queen my little Alice." He walked into the palace and dragged the other into a small room. Die shut and locked the door as a tea set with little red cakes appeared for them. "Eat,Drink, enjoy my little darling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 am

Manabu looked around the room, hearing the lock click and crouching down, arms over his head. This was far too much like when his dad would beat him. He shook his head, trying to not get hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

"I'm not gonna hurt you my little one." He smiled a little walking over. "Come sit in my lap cute little Alice." Die heaved the boy into his lap and picked up one of the little red cakes and pressed it to Manabu's lips. "They're very good. They're chocolate rose water cakes." He whispered softly nibbling the boy's ear, not mentioning the hidden aphrodisac his special rose water held, but only two cakes held them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 am

MAnabu whimpered when he was pulled into Die's lap, but shyly opened his mouth, taking a bite. It was amazingly good, and it helped him come out of his shell a little, reaching for the cake.

"This is good. Thank you." He said taking a bite, then having a sip of the tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Die smiled a little petting his hair gently and kissed on his cheek softly. "You're very cute my little Alice." He chuckled a little hugging the other tightly to him and quite happy to be with him. The other rubbed his back gently picking up one of the two little black cakes emblazoned with a ruby red rose. "Try this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm

"Why do you keep calling me Alice?" Manabu asked, wiggling uncomfortably. He took a bite of the cake, closing his eyes and enjoying it. He winced when the red queens hand ran over a bruise left on him by his father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Die smiled a little bit as he kissed the other happily. "Its your official title as an out lander. What is your other name my sweet darling?" He asked softly rubbing the other's back more gently. Manabu also really made Die happy, so it was a first in a while. "Why don't you stay with me my little one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm

"My name is Manabu." He couldn't say why, but he was beginning to feel horny. It wasn't too much, but the touches felt better. He leaned back, feeling Dir rub his back, and ignoring the small jabs of pain when he brushed a bruise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Die smiled a little pulling Manabu into a very gentle kiss. "You're a very handsome my little Manabu." He said softly as he nuzzled against Manabu really enjoying it. "Will you stay with me Alice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Manabu returned the kiss, but his eyes were wide open in shock. He had kissed a few boys before, but Die seemed to have experience that the others didn't have. He looked confused at the question. His body was tingling with so few touches, that he certainly wanted to see how far it would go. He nodded, not really feeling he'd lose anything. After all, all that was at home for him was more humiliation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Die nuzzled Manabu's neck with a smile. "Manabu, would you like to see my room?" He asked softly with a small smile. Die was really enjoying all of this, holding tight to the other. "I really want to just be with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm

A shiver ran from Manabu's neck down his spine, and he nodded. "Sure. But... umm..." He didn't want to assume anything, but the way Die was acting seemed like he wanted him. "I've never been with anyone before." He said, blushing with all the 16 year old virgin in him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Die smiled gently running his fingers through the other's hair gently and cuddled against him with a grin. "You're beautiful little one." He whispered nuzzling the other's neck happily. "Are you a virgin my little one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Manabu only nodded and hid his face. He knew he'd one day have this conversation, but he thought it would involve someone he'd dated. Not someone who dragged him out of a god forsaken forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 pm

"Manabu... I want you to stay here with me. I really am starting to like you." Die said softly rubbing his shoulders gently kissing him over and over again. He was going to make this boy his lover, and maybe even his king. Though he'd never be Asagi's father, maybe the other may like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm

"Just please... don't beat me?" He said extremely softly. If he got that promise, he'd stay almost anywhere, just to avoid what his father dished out daily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   

Back to top Go down

Is this just a dream... {Die}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next