Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Juka [Bow Before The King of Ice]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juka

PostSubject: Juka [Bow Before The King of Ice]   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 pm

You

Name: Gem

Instant Messanger(s): gemsom_feathers@yahoo.com

Your muse

Name: Juka

Alias: Highness, Majesty

Band: (ex) Moi dix Mois, Hizaki Grace Project

Sexuality: Dada-sexual

Sexual Position: Seme

Character Abilities: Can manipulate ice, and, to some degree, water.

Race: Demon of Ice

Rank/Position:White King

Appearance:

Personality: Juka is very formal and calculating. His behavior changes depending on who is in his presence. He can be very cold, even cruel. However, he usually remains courteous and warm. He is especially sweet to his beloved mate, Dada. He always feels guilty when he must stay away from his beloved, and showers him in gifts in an attempt to make up for his absence.

*Sex
*Snow
*Relaxing
*Wine
*His Kingdom

Dislikes:
*The Red Queen
*Excessive Heat
*Time Away from his Mate

Strength: Juka's strengths lay in the ice he manipulates as well as his intelligence and privileges as a monarch.

Weakness: Juka is loyal to his mate to an almost deadly fault. Juka's life could also be ended by a knife. His ability to heal isn't much better than a human's. He tries to keep this fact hidden from all but his mate.

Friends/family/lovers:
Dada- His wife, mate, and reason for living.

Character history:

Juka was born in a land of cold and snow. His parents died when he was very young and left him alone in a freezing waste land. Heartbroken and lonely, he made his way through the snow and ice to the closest Wonderland village, and from there eventually found his way to the White Kingdom's gardens. He was madly in love with Dada the minute he laid eyes upon him. Dada seemed to feel the same and it wasn't long before the two where married.
Unfortunately, their brilliant plants for a family have been destroyed because of the war. They wish to wait until their is peace again before they dare bring their first child into the world. Unfortunately, the war is lasting longer than they expected...

Role play Sample:

Juka's eyes were filled with affection as he approached his beloved queen in the courtyard. It had snowed the night before, and their lovely garden was blanketed in the beautiful substance. "Dada... My sweet," Juka whispered, smiling as his beloved turned to look at him. "I have brought you something," Juka whispered, leaning against the railing of the dias that looked down upon their courtyard. Tangled in his fingers was the silver chain that held a beautiful cross covered in the white roses that reminded Juka so much of his Dada. "I'm sorry I have been away so much," Juka whispered, undoing the latch of the necklace and placing the beautiful chain at his beloved's throat.

"I will be try to be here more often... So, please listen to my request," Juka purred, an almost impish grin slowly settling over his features. Juka knew what they both really wanted, and he was tired of waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: Juka [Bow Before The King of Ice]   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:27 pm

You're Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Juka [Bow Before The King of Ice]
Page 1 of 1