Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Yo-Shito was now 3 months into the pregnancy, had a place to stay and worked as a servant every now and then, but he couldn't work too hard as he was with child. But on this day, he was taking Ko-Ki with him to a healer and he was excited, but very nervous about it. So there he was waiting for Ko-Ki outside of the village to go to the healer.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Ko-Ki walked with his hands in his pockets and his face turned towards the sky. He needed to meet Yo-Shito about a healer for his baby, and was a little uncomfortable. He still wasn't used to all this baby stuff, but Yo had asked him to come along, so there he was. He watched the clouds drift as he went, calming his nerves, and not paying the least bit of attention to where he stepped.
He tripped over a rock and stumbled a bit, taking a glance to where he was going. Ko-Ki spotted Yo standing not too far off and ran to him, wondering how long the other had been waiting.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 am

Yo-Shito's ears twitched as he waited and heard a fuss but didn't think anything of it. Ki-Ko scent came to nose and he opened his eyes and turned that way. He saw the other runnning towards him and he smiled to him and walked towards the running pink-hair boy. "Ko-kun..." he wore a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 am

Ko-Ki skipped the last little distance and wrapped his arms around Yo's neck and spun around him, hanging on him but still trying to be gentle with the new mommy. "Hey~" he said standing in front of the other smiling brightly. "You waiting long?" he asked tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:28 am

Yo-Shito chuckled at Ko-Ki's actions and thought the other was cute for it, but would never speak a word of it. He smile back at the other and jumped slightly at him and hugged him. "I didn't wait long, but I seems like it was forever since I seen you." He smiled to him and lead him to the office.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:44 am

"Has it really been a while?" Ko-Ki asked hugging the other back. He really had no since of time, and it only seemed to get worse when he arrived here. He put a hand in his pocket as they walked, letting Yo lead him. He could feel his stomache turn a little as they reached the office. He really didn't like doctors to begin with, loathed actually, whether it was him seeing one or not. It almost made him feel like a nervous reck, but he did his best to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 am

"No, it was this morning when I saw you last." Yo-Shito giggled a bit and lead them to the healers. When they got there, he talked to some guy about an appointment then, Grabbed Ko-ki's arm and took them to a seat.

Yo-Shito sat down and his leg jumped up and down fast in a nervous way. "I'll be next... I really don't wanna be here. Though, I'm glad you came." Yo-Shito put an arm around the other and nuzzled his neck slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Ko-Ki put his hand on Yo's leg to make it stop moving as he hugged the other back. The other's nervous twitch was starting to make him feel that way, and he really had no reason to. "You'll be fine I'm sure," he said softly, running his hand through the other's hair in an attempt to help his nerves. He really didn't know what else to do. He had no idea what doctors, or, 'healers' were like, or the type of examination Yo was going to have to go through.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Yo-Shito bit down on his lip once his leg quit bouncing. "I'm so nervous... I've never been to a healer... Maybe we should have gone to the hospital and dealt with a doctor instead. Healers use herb and things like that." Out of nervousness Yo-Shito was starting to ramble on about nothing.

A few moments later a healer came out and waved to Yo-Shito. He got off his seat beside Ko-Ki and smiled back to the other. "Come, let's go..." He turned around and followed the healer into another room, where he was took to take off everything and put a robe on and the healer left Yo-Shito and Ko-Ki in the room alone.

Yo-Shito didn't have a problem with undressing in front of the other, as he seen him naked before too many times, but this time was different as he had himself a belly and there was no sexual activity involved. So he removed his shirt with no problem and started to take off his chained short.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Ko-Ki giggled when Yo began to ramble. It was cute, but he knew the other was probably freaking out on the inside. But he did learn the difference between doctors and healers, but he really didn't know how it would help. When they were in the other room and Yo began to undress, Ko-Ki turned around. He was used to seeing the other in his birthday suit, but this was very different. He really didn't know if it was okay to just stand there watching.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Once Yo-Shito had himself completely undressed and put the robe on, he looking to Ko-Ki and walked over to him and wrapped his arms around the other arms. "Hey you can turn back now." Yo-Shito stopped himself from kiss the other's neck and let go of him and turned right back around because of the blush that formed on his face. He walked over to the bed and took a seat upon it.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:59 pm

"O-Okay," Ko-Ki said as he turned around and watched Yo walk to the bed. He say the slight blush across Yo's cheeks and couldn't help but smile. He always thought it was kind of adorable, and thought maybe he could use it as a distraction until the healer came. He walked over to the bed and sat next to Yo and just stared at him with a completely straight face. After about a minute he raised his hand and poked into Yo's pink cheek with one finger. "Cute," he said not changing his expression except for a slight pout that graced his lips.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:26 am

Yo-Shito had his hands on his lap and stared down at the floor. Well, he was staring at the floor and keeping hiself calm until Ko-Ki poked his cheek and used that word towards Yo-Shito. His mind went from nervous to slightly pissed within that time. "I told you not to call me-"

Yo-Shito was interrupted when the healer walked in and raised a brow at Yo-Shito. "Now, what should I tell the white kingdom? Maybe that their most troubler is with child and has found someone else to trouble." He spoke so casually and started going around and grabbing things that he would need.

Yo-Shito glared at the healer, not before he glared at Ko-Ki. With it being 3 months, Yo-Shito didn't know where his emotions were, so none of his glares meant anything. The healer walked over to Yo-Shito and press three fingers to the side of Yo-Shito belly for a moment. "Lay down and keep you knees bent." He turned around and grabbed a few herb as Yo-Shito waited for Ko-Ki to move and lay down, like the healer asked.

Bitting his lip, Yo-Shito closed his eyes as the healer was down at his feet and touching him in places that shouldn't be touch unless it was going to end up with a cock in him.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:39 am

Ko-Ki smiled a little, but it vanished the moment the healer walked in. The way the man talked was really annoying, like he really looked down on Yo, and it kind of pissed him off. He glared slightly at the healer as he stood up to get out of Yo's way and stand next to him. When the healer started doing his business, Ko-Ki began to feel extremely uncomfortable, like he shouldn't be there to interupt or something. But he promised Yo he would be so he just didn't look. Instead he stood next to Yo, running his hand through his hair, doing his best to try and comfort the other. He leaned down and placed a light kiss on the other's forehead. "It's okay, you'll be fine," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 am

Yo-Shito whimpered slightly when he looked up at Ko-Ki after he kissed his forehead. He didn't want this anymore. But before he could say anything, the healer hit his prostate and Yo-Shito gasped and a blush appeared on his face.

The healer after moved away from Yo-Shito and started washing the things he used and let them sit in the sterilizer. "Well, You got yourself a problem. I though, I told you not switch between forms. You would be carrying a child, but instead your carrying a pup. Though, it's hard to tell what it is right now, but you got yourself a healthy pup." He turned to Yo-Shito and smiled. "Very well, you may take your time to get ready to leave and you may take your leave. Any question, Just ask the local vet, as it's out of my hands now." And the healer left.

Yo-Shito was in a bit of a shock as his fell back and he wondered what he was going to do with a pup and not a child.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 am

After the healer left, Ko-Ki looked at Yo thuroughly confused. "So...does that mean it doesn't have a human form like you do...or that's just how it's going to be until it comes out..." he said a little hesitant. He really had no idea what all of these things meant. He let out a light sigh and gave Yo a hug. He didn't know what else to do. With the healer's words and how Yo was reacting, things seemed off and he felt bad. He felt kind of responsible actually, and just wished he could do something to make it all better somehow.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Yo-Shito's bottom lip trembled as he hugged Ko-Ki back. "I don't know... If I remember, I heard of this happening before... But I don't what happens... If anything, I'll keep it and treat it like my child even if it's a fox pup." He rubbed his belly and sat up. "We should go home now... I just want you to hold me and keep he happy, before I go depressed... Would you? Unless you have plans with Ryoga and Shin..."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:56 pm

"I don't have any that I know of," Ko-Ki said rubbing Yo's back. He didn't remember making any plans with his boyfriends, but his memory wasn't always the best either. Even if there was something he was supposed to do, he hoped the others would understand. He just really wanted to be there to help Yo through this. "Come on, let's get you home," he said helping the other get up. In all honesty he really wanted to get out of there as well, this place was uncomfortable and Yo was clearly upset now. Curling up with the other sounded like the perfect plan.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Yo-Shito got up off the bed and put on his pants first before taking off the robe and putting on his shirt. He didn't feel great and just hoped that so love and cuddling is what he needed.

Walking to the door and opening it up, he walked out without waiting for Ko-Ki and headed out the main door of the building. He had one hand on his belly and the other in his pocket and was heading home, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 am

Ko-Ki watched Yo leave the room before scratching his head and following after him. He caught up to him quickly and wrapped his arms around his neck as they walked. He didn't care if the other was paying attention to him or not. He just hoped that Yo knowing that he was there would help him in some way. "I'm really sorry if anything bad happens..." he barely mumbled into Yo's shoulder, slightly tightening his grip around him. He really couldn't help but feel it was his fault in a way, and wanted to do whatever he could to help.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 am

Yo-Shito shook his head slightly. "It's not your fault it's a pup... It's mine for shifting all the time... I just hope it will have a human form is all. Call me selfish, but I want a child to hold and call my own and be call mother..." He let out a sigh and continued walking home, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:26 pm

"I don't think its selfish," Ko-Ki mumbled into Yo's shoulder. He could kind of understand what the other meant, but maybe just in a different way. He didn't say anything else as they walked the rest of the way. Just kept his arms around Yo and his eyes to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Once they got there, Yo-Shito got in first with the other following and went straight for his bed. There he laid down and stared up. "Maybe, it'll be a pup for a while then turn in to a human... Gees, I wish there was someone around to help me and tell me the facts. I hate not knowing the history behind being a fox demon..." Yo-Shito had a few tears fall from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 pm

When Yo laid down, Ko-Ki sat cross-legged on the bed next to him. He put his hand on the other's stomache, rubbing lightly and playing with the fabric of his shirt. He began knawing on his lip in thought. He felt so useless. He didn't know anything about this world, being a kitsune, pregnancy, or even how to answer the other as he spoke. Ko-Ki let out a light sigh and shifted his eyes to look at Yo. He saw the tears and bit down on his lip harder. Without really thinking, he leaned over and kissed the side of Yo's face lightly where the tears had fallen.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 am

Yo-Shito felt the kiss and it seemed to snap him out of his thought. He took Ko-Ki's hand in his and held it rubbing it with his thumb. "I want this to be perfect. I want to baby to have a loving mother and that's what I'll give it, no matter what." He gave Ko-Ki a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Wonderland :: The White Lands :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: