Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:14 am

Ko-Ki gave back a small smile. "I'm sure everything will be fine," he said trying to make things optimistic. He laid down next to Yo and wrapped his arms around the other, pulling him in close. He nuzzled his face lightly and gave him another kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 am

Yo-Shito felt safe in the other's arms. Just like Byou's arms used to do for him when he was younger, but this wasn't Byou. This was someone who cared for him and wouldn't turn on him. His pants played with the collar of Ko-Ki's shirt and a smile appeared on his face. "Thank you... Thank you for everything... I know I've been a moody bitch lately, but I'm thankful you hadn't gotten mad or left me in my time of need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:16 pm

"Moody bitch?" Ko-Ki giggled. "I really havn't noticed," he said smiling brightly and giving Yo a quick peck on the cheek. His smile became softer as he put his face next to Yo's, looking at him. "I know everyone has their reasons, and knowing part of yours, I'd say they are pretty legit for being moody," he said trying to hold back another giggle as he finished his statement. He was suddenly failing at being serious. "I promised you I would be here to help through all of this, so you won't be able to get rid of me so easily," he said as he tightened his arms slightly to help enforce his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Yo-Shito tapped the other in the chest as he said he hadn't noticed Yo-Shito being a bitch. But still it brought a smile to Yo-Shito's lips as the other gave him a peek on the cheek. Yo-Shito snuggled more into the other as he tighten his arms around him. "I know you said you'd never leave me but I can't help think that you will turn on me. I guess I'm insecure about this." H placed one hand on his belly and looked into Ko-Ki's eyes. "I think you'll make a wonderful father to my baby... and a wonderful mother to your own. Ryouga and Shin are wonderful people to have around and they'll love you just the same." Yo-Shito smiled to him and kissed his nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 am

"I won't turn on you, I promise, I'm not like that," he said smiling softly. He shifted slightly when Yo told him he would be a good parent. It was kind of funny, he didn't even know what that was. "I'll try my best, for all of you," he said nodding slightly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Yo-Shito wrapped his arms around Ko-Ki's waist. "You'll do fine. Trust me on this one. I'll help you if possible to. I may not know how a parent is supposed to treat a child, but I'mma treat my child the way I want to be treated." Yo-Shito giggled and kissed the other on the nose. "Now, Ko-chan, what do you think the baby is? We now know it's a pup, so that makes it a kitsune, but the doctor could tell what it was for sex wise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Ko-Ki giggle when Yo's kissed his nose, smile extremely wide. He cuddled closer, pulling him in and thinking. "Well, I think it will be a boy," he said matter-of-factly. "And if he is anything like his mother, he will be a sex driven little kitsune who is totally adorable," he smiled brightly and gave Yo a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 am

Yo-Shito giggled and snuggled closer. "I felt afraid that he'll be too much like he... Then I have a problem on my hands..." He smiled at the other. "But I'll do fine, with you to help... We'll be back each other's side."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 am

Ko-Ki nodded as he snuggled his face into Yo. He closed his eyes and yawned. "I think we can make it," he mumbled sleepily. It had been a long day and now he was really tired. He reached down and pulled a blanket up and wrapped it tightly around them, holding Yo close, and giving him another kiss. "You should probably rest now, right? Cause you're stressed out, and that's bad. A nap might be good to help clear your head to sort things out later," he said looking into Yo's eyes, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Yo-Shito smiled and nodded. "Yes a nap should be good..." Yo-Shito knew rest would be good for him and he'd relax some for his child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Ko-Ki nodded his head once and pulled Yo close. He ran his hand through the others hair and closed his eyes. He yawned lightly before snuggling his face into Yo and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]   

Back to top Go down

Seeing the baby [Ko-Ki]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2