Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Die

PostSubject: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 am

Die smiled a little bit running his fingers through his hair with a small smile. He was going to go and visit his favorite creature in the world, the beloved Jabberwoky. Knocking on the door Die grinned a bit. "Of Leda-kun~" He called sweetly opening the door. He froze seeing Leda curled around a smooth black egg. "Leda! What the hell is going on!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:10 am

Leda had had a difficult time laying the one single black Jaberwoky egg, there was a bit of blood on his bed after managing to pass the egg finally. He was attempting to rest and keep the egg close to his half naked human body for warmth.

HIs eyes opened tiredly the moment he heard the Red Queen's voice, fear welled up in his eyes the moment he heard Die.

"Die-sama..." He said quietly, his hand moving to hide the egg quickly, not wanting Die to take it away from him and destroy his precious baby. He knew that he was pregnant like a normal human pregnancy with two more babies that would become half Jaberwokies.

"Please don't hurt it..." He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:16 am

"Leda, tell me what is going on." Die said softly as he walked closer to the other and gently touched the other's hair before looking down at the egg. "I'm confused, and honestly a little worried too." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 am

Leda looked at Die as he came closer and touched him, frowning. "I was given a slave, and he became my mate...and he doesn't know this yet, but I'm pregnant with two more babies..." He said softly to Die.

Scared that Die might have his mate who he loved very much killed for impregnanting his Jaberwoky. He petted his egg gently with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:25 am

Die nodded a little bit smiling. "Congradulations. I suppose you two are going to run off to Dada now?" He asked softly before rubbing the other's egg gently. "I would never hurt your children, I care so much about you." He said softly gazing up at the other with a small smile. "Even if you abandon me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am

Leda was shocked that Die wasn't mad. But it stung when he was accused of possibly running off and abadoning his queen. Shaking his head. "I won't abandon you Die-sama...I hate Dada and the White King for the things they have done..." He growled softly, nuzzling Die's arm gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 am

Die smiled a little bit hugging him tightly. "I am glad that you're still with me. You are my most trusted friend." He said softly before kissing him gently on the cheek. It was nice to know that the other was so devoted to him. "How can I help you and your mate? Is there anything you all need?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 am

Leda nodded his head and nuzzled Die affectionately. Thanking him silently for giving him a chance. Thinking about the question for a bit. "Probably bigger quarters now that I have three babies on the way..." He said softly to Die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 am

"Would you like me to add on to Ibuki's old garden house? He's going to be moving in with my pregnant son." Die explained with a small smile. Inside he felt a little sad, everyone seemed to be finding love and starting families, but he was left all alone aside from his little Manabu, who hadn't been around much lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Leda blinked and nodded his head. "Sure..." He smiled at Die and petted his egg lovingly, nuzzlling Die affectionately. He wondered where Juri was right now. He missed him so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Die smiled a little bit. "So tell me, has the pregnancy been rough for you thus far?" He asked curious. He wanted to know how the other was doing.

Juri walked in and smiled a bit. "Hello there." He obviously didn't realize that Die was the Red Queen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Leda saw his mate and quickly hid the egg from him. "It's been okay so far Die-sama..." He said softly.

Smiling a little at Juri, he was trying to keep it a surprise that he was pregnant and expecting Juri's first three children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Die

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Die chuckled a bit. "I'll go now." He walked out as Juri watched him with a smile.

"What are you holding Leda?" Juri moved closer curious now. He wanted to know what the other was up to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Leda nodded to Die, and whimpered at Juri. "Don't get mad please...but...I have to tell you something very important."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juri

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Juri took his hands gently with a small smile. "You've got something to tell me, and I'm willing to listen to you." He spoke softly before he kissed the other's lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Leda nuzzled Juri affectionately before unveiling the egg that he had hidden in his blankets, placing it on his slowly growing stomach. He bit his lip. "I'm pregnant with two of your children, and...I laid this..." He pointed to the beautiful black egg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juri

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 pm

"Oh wow." He smiled softly reaching out to stroke the smooth black egg. "Its beautiful my baby." Juri leaned forward and kissed Leda. "We're gonna have a family, I'm a daddy!" He hugged Leda tightly. "I'm so happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Leda smiled and nuzzled Juri and kissed him back. "So your not mad if our babies are half Jaberwokies?" He asked Juri, wondering if Juri was really okay with being a daddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juri

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

"That is fine!" He smiled brightly holding him. Juri couldn't believe that he had the chance to have a family with the man he loved. "This is going to be great!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Leda felt relief when he heard his mate say this, nuzzling him and kissing his forehead and cheeks. Smiling, he moved the egg so it was ontop of his growing tummy, and pulled Juri down onto their bed to snuggle with him, and to keep their egg warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juri

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Juri climbed into bed with him smiling a little bit. "How are you feeling?" He asked letting the egg press into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm

"Mostly tired and sore from laying the egg, but Im okay..." he smiled at his mate, and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juri

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Juri nodded hugging him close and rubbing his back gently. "I love you." He smiled a bit nuzzling against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leda

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

"I love you too Juri...always." He smiled and rested against his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juri

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Juri smiled as he kissed Leda. "You're very beautiful." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)   

Back to top Go down

New Arrival (Juri/Die/Leda)
Page 1 of 1