Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Is this just a dream... {Die}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Die

Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am

"I will never beat you, never. I will always protect you. Though I may show you a rougher side to sex one day." It was obvious that Die was worried about the other. It was the first time in a long time that the Red queen had put anyone aside from his son before himself.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am

Manabu nodded when he heard that. "I'll stay then. I only need food, water, and books, so I won't get in your way." He said softly, looking up at Die with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 am

"You need one more things." He whispered softly running his fingers through the other's hair gently. "Love." Die whispered kissing his neck and face gently. "You still need love and tenderness." Die wanted to be the only one to ever give Manabu the love and kindness he'd need and gentle love and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Manabu smiled sadly, kissing him softly. "I don't know what love is. The only person who has ever been kind to me was my sister."
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 pm

"Let me teach you what love is then, my darling, darling Manabu." Die whispered placing kisses on the other's skin showing the deep affection he had for the boy. It was quite obvious that Die wasn't going to be letting Manabu go anywhere. "Would you like that? To have a place to belong, and someone to love and be loved by?" He purred, fingers playing in Manabu's hair.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Manabu looked at Die wide eyed. He didn't even know him, how could he promise him that. "I would like it, but I don't think I deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Die smiled a little bit and placed a kiss on Manabu's lips gently. "You deserve it, simply for the fact that you brought warmth back into my broken heart." He said softly running his fingers over Manabu's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Manabu kissed him back, very softly. "I'm sure there are many here who could do that for you."
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 am

Die shook his head. "No one else has been able to since my first husband died in a freak accident." Die said softly kissing Manabu gently.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 am

"I'm sorry for your loss." Manabu said softly. He ran a hand up Die's back, smiling. "I'm feeling warm.
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 am

"How so?" Die asked softly standing up as the door opened, Manabu in his arms. He walked out heading for the royal chambers with a small grin as he pressed little kisses to the other's neck and face. "You're such a good boy Manabu." He purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Manabu smiled, kissing him back. "I feel tingly when you kiss me." He blushed, knowing what he was feeling, but too shy to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 pm

"You're getting all aroused Bu." Die whispered rubbing against him and laying Manabu down on his bed. "You're so cute my sweet little one." He chuckled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Manabu moaned softly, blushing up at Die. "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Die smiled a little kissing Manabu. "Well, I'm just gonna make love to you, then you're going to make love to me next okay?" Die asked softly pressing little kisses before he hugged the other tightly. He was becoming very attached to Manabu.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Manabu shivered, but smiled. He leaned up, kissing Die's lips. "Be gentle please, I'm nervous."
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Die gave a small nod as he looked at Manabu. "can I have a kiss?" He asked softly pressing his forehead against Manabu's with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Manabu nodded and kissed Die, pressing their lips tightly. "You taste good."
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Die smiled a little bit as he kissed on the other. "You're delicious as well my little rose." he whispered stroking Manabu's cheek sweetly. Die was obviously so happy that he couldn't help but want to do nothing but cuddle and kiss with his dear one.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 am

Manabu gently arched up, wanting to feel more of Die's body. The man above him was beautiful, and very sweet for someone who kidnapped him. "Thank you." He said, kissing Die softly. Heat was rising in him, and he suddenly kissed Die deeper.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 am

Die kissed Manabu back deeply, surprised how much his new love was taking to this. He began to nuzzle against him and hold him tightly. "You're so perfect my Manabu." He whispered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 am

Manabu blushed bright red, but ran a hand down Die's back, feeling all of his repressed hormones taking over. "No, you are."
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Die laughed a little holding the other man tightly to him tightly. He began to gently undress Manabu, smiling sweetly loving the boys beautiful body below him. "I want to make love with you." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Manabu fidgeted as he was undressed, but trusted Die for some reason. He blushed, kissing Die's neck. "I'm okay with that."
Back to top Go down
Die

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:22 am

Die smiled a little as he rubbed Manabu's sides gently and smiled at him. "Don't be scared, I don't care how you look naked, I love you for who you are good and bad." He sighed happily. "I don't know what it is about you, you've just brought me back to life." Die whispered as he kissed Manabu's chest lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this just a dream... {Die}   Is this just a dream... {Die} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this just a dream... {Die}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Wonderland :: The Black lands :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: