Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juka

Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] Empty
PostSubject: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am

Juka smiled, making his way down the hallway to the royal chambers. His robes trailed out behind him as he approached the doors. Smiling, he opened the double doors that led to his bedchambers and slipped inside.

"Dada!" Juka called, a grin on his lips as he looked around for his precious lover. His eyes found the beauty on the bed. Tenderness flooded his every feature. Dada's belly was just beginning to show the tell-tale bulge of pregnancy. "How are you feeling?" Juka asked, moving to sit beside his precious one on the bed.

"I came to tell you that your mare has foaled..." Juka whispered to his precious one, giving Dada a long, loving kiss as his fingers began to explore Juka's warm belly.
Back to top Go down
Dada

Dada

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 am

Dada was pregnant by 4 months now, after mating a few times more after the day in the garden, he had finally conceived and was expecting his first son. He had been so delighted to hear the news, and knew his husband was very excited for their little Prince to be born.

He was resting at the moment after having fallen asleep on the throne when he had a few duties to deal with with some of his people, and ordered to go back to bed by his husband and physician.

Kissing his mate back, he smiled sleepily. "Tired but good, no more morning sickness, though my hips are sore a bit, seeing the baby is trying to adjust to my body." He purred, stroking Juka's hair as his belly was touched.
Back to top Go down
Juka

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am

Juka chuckled, stroking his lover's soft hair. "Well, I'm glad you're not sick anymore," Juka purred, lowering his fingers to rub Dada's sour hips. "Is there anything Daddy can do to make you feel better?" Juka crooned sweetly to his mate. "Maybe some nice crepes and some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Dada

Dada

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am

Dada smiled also when he had heard about his Mare. "Good...I knew she was going to give birth soon..." He chuckled and kissed his mate, moaning when his sore hips were rubbed, arching just a tiny bit.

Purring at the idea of food, he nodded his head. "Yes please, I'd like that very much..maybe also a back rub?" He loved to be spoiled by his Juka.
Back to top Go down
Juka

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am

Juka called to the hallway, asking a passing servant to have breakfast brought to his beloved mate. "Yes, she had a very safe birth... The foal is a lovely black with one white sock on his front left hoof and a cute little nip on his muzzle. That black rouge stallion is absolutely the father," Juka informed with a playful wink. "As much your mare tried to deny their relationship, I knew it! Maybe he'll come live in our stable now that he has a little one to consider," Juka whispered proudly, giving his lover another gentle kiss. Juka adored the stables and the horses.

Smiling, Juka sat his mate up and began tenderly rubbing his lover's back. He paid careful attention to every muscle. "I thought that colt might be a good friend for our son..." Juka informed lovingly. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dada

Dada

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:26 am

Dada smiled at his mate, and chuckled at the conversation. Nodding his head. "I'm sure he will now that he has a little baby that needs his father and mother both." He kissed his mate softly on the lips when he returned from asking a servant to bring breakfast for the Pregnant White Queen.

His hands resting on his growing tummy, he moaned as his back was paid so lovingly attentive to by his husband. "Mmm right there Juka...thats where it hurts..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Juka

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 am

Juka smiled, tenderly rubbing his mate's warm body. "My poor baby, I don't like it when you're in pain..." Juka whispered sweetly, giving Dada's neck a tender kiss. "I hope the stallion will let me ride him. Then we'll have a beautiful family and a matching family of ponies," Juka teased sweetly.

"Oh, breakfast is here," Juka purred happily.
Back to top Go down
Dada

Dada

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 am

Dada nodded his head, as he listened to his mate speak, chuckling softly at the teasing words. "Mmm yes I hope so too, Im sure he will though..." He kissed Juka's cheek gently, and watched as the servant brought him a breakfast tray of crepes and his tea. Thanking the servant quietly, he began sipping his tea and nibbling on his food.

"mmm..."
Back to top Go down
Juka

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 am

"Is there anything else I can do for my precious mate...?" Juka asked sweetly, nuzzling his beloved. He was so excited for his baby to be born. He had become much more protective and clingy since his beloved one had become pregnant.

"Should we have more than one child...?" Juka mused, obviously interested.
Back to top Go down
Dada

Dada

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:00 am

Dada looked at Juka and shook his head. "Maybe just cuddle with me would be good..." He said in between bites of his breakfast. Smiling at him.

"Perhaps we can have another child after this one, once Im healed and healthy again and able to carry another one my darling..."
Back to top Go down
Juka

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 am

"Hmmn~ I think I'd like to have two children..." Juka whispered sweetly, laying beside his beloved one. "Mmmn, hurry up and finished breakfast. I'm excited to cuddle, kiss, and snuggle," Juka whispered, his voice full of love. Juka was aware that he and his mate were sickeningly sweet, but Juka wasn't ashamed of it. He loved being all lovey-dovey with his darling.
Back to top Go down
Dada

Dada

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Dada smiled and finished his breakfast as best as he could, nuzzling against his mate's neck as he finished his tea finally.

Once done, he moved the breakfast tray off him, resting back against his pillows, rubbing his tummy with both hands and pulling Juka into his warm embrace.

Kissing him softly, he smiled. "Good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]   Precious Royal [Juka and Dada] Empty

Back to top Go down

Precious Royal [Juka and Dada]
Page 1 of 1