Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:14 am

Hitsugi ran away from the village as fast as he could. He really didn't want to be caught as the sorce of all that chaos. The last thing he wanted to deal with was feeding his label. But in his defense, he didn't start it. That guy should have known better than to pick on his height. Worriors were so stupid sometimes.
Hitsugi didn't paying attention to where he was going and just ran. Suddenly he bumped into something small, knocking it down. He stopped, stumbling a little to see what it was.
A small boy in a black and red dress was on the ground in his path. Hitsugi was a little shocked. People weren't usually out in this direction this late at night, and the boy was so pretty. He wasn't really sure what to do, so he approached the boy slowly, thinking he should at least apologize.
Back to top Go down
Rame

Rame

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Rame had been walking in his backyard at home when he had found the hole in the ground and had ended up tripping and falling into it when a tree root had snagged his high heeled shoe.

Now here he was in a strange place, that he had no idea about. Squeaking when something suddenly hit him, he fell down on his bum and winced a little, his eyes looking up and saw a very handsome, cute man with red hair standing there.

Eyes wide. "Watch where your going!" He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Hitsugi paused for a moment. He wasn't actually expecting to be yelled at. He found the boy adorable, but very strange. He eyed the boy sitting there pouting at him. He glared down at the boy slightly. "Maybe you should look where you are going as well. You were in my way" he said calmly without thinking. So much for apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Rame

Rame

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Rame pouted more and slowly got up to his feet, dusting his clothing off. Looking at Hitsugi, the man was very cute too. "Sorry..." He sighed. "I don't even know where I am...this isn't my home, I fell in a hole accidentally."
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Hitsugi blinked at the smaller in shock. He hardly ever met an Alice. They were usually claimed by either kingdom before found outside of them. He could find them in the Harem if he wanted, but he never liked that place much.
He approached the boy slowly, closing the gap between them. "That means you're an Alice."
Back to top Go down
Rame

Rame

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Rame blinked when he was approached, nodding his head. "I guess I am one, whatever that means...my name is Rame..." He looked to the cute man, smiling a little. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Hitsugi leaned down into the Alice's face. "Hitsugi" he answered. He reached up a hand and wiped some dirt off of the other's face. He heard some yelling off in the distance. It seemed that some villagers were still looking for him. "You probably aren't very safe here. Someone will capture you" he said. He was part of the Red army, but that didn't mean he wanted to see the beautiful little boy be turned into a whore.
Back to top Go down
Rame

Rame

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Rame blinked when his cheek was touched, staring into Hitsugi's eyes for a moment and nuzzling his hand a little, before he heard the noise. Frowning, he nodded his head. "Let me come with you then..." He reached out to take Hitsugi's hand and ran for it with him.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Hitsugi was a little surprised when Rame grabbed him and started running, but it didn't last long. He held onto the other tightly as they ran, leading them to his home. They reached their destination rather quickly, Hitsugi was impressed that Rame could run so easily in that dress. "This is it" he said opening the door and pulling Rame to the dark interior behind him and closing it again.
Back to top Go down
Rame

Rame

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Rame was pulled into a house after they had run for a bit, blinking his eyes in the darkness. "Its so dark in here..." He said softly, a bit scared that something might come out and bite him.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugi

Hitsugi

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 am

Hitsugi blinked at Rame's comment. "You really think so? Hmm, I guess," he was used to the darkness, but it seemed that the Alice wasn't. He could feel that Rame was very tense. "I'll find a light, hold on" he said still holding onto the other's hand, absently pulling him along as he looked for where he left the small lamp he randomly and turned it on. It was still dark, but at least it was something. He just hoped that the other wouldn't freak out over his knife collection he knew was laying around here somewhere. People always thought that part of him was more odd than anything, and it was always awkward to try to explain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]   Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Encounter [Rame x Hitsugi]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Wonderland :: The Black lands :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: