Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] Empty
PostSubject: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:26 am

Yo-Shito was out and about, trying to find something to do. His tail was wrapped around his body like a belt, with his many belts and chains that hung around his waist. Blending in would be a bit hard, but Yo-Shito managed to hide his ears under his hair and styled his hair up. He was a servant of the white kingdom and didn't want to be noticed at all so he hung around the black lands when the mood strike him.

Last edited by Yo-Shito on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shou

Shou

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Shou was wandering around the Black lands at the moment. He'd been adopted into the family of the White Queen, Dada so it was rather nice for him. Pausing he picked up a wild flower that was growing and placed it in his hair. Grinning a bit Shou noticed Yo-shito, having seen the other around the White Kingdom before. "Hello!" He called walking towards him with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Yo-Shito frozen in spot and held in his breath, he thought he had be caught and was going to be in so much trouble at this moment. He was a servant after all. He made he's eyes look to the one smiling and coming over to him. It was the Alice the Queen brought in. So was he safe for now or not? "Umm, Hello." He gave a bow. He knew he should act proper out side of the kingdom but it was who he was.
Back to top Go down
Shou

Shou

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Shou smiled very sweetly. "Haven't I seen you around the palace before?" He asked softly leaning on one of the near by trees watching Yo-shito closely. Shou knew he'd seen the other man somewhere, but he couldn't place his finger on it right then.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:24 am

"Yes..." Looks away in respect. "I'm a servant, but don't tell anyone I'm off the grounds... Please"
Back to top Go down
Shou

Shou

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

"I won't don't worry." Shou smiled sweetly wrapping an arm around Yoshito. "Could you maybe show me around in exchange for me not turning you over to my mother?" Shou asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 pm

"Oh, yeah. For sure I'll show around." Yo-Shito smiled at the other Happy he was going to tell the queen. "Where would you like to start? I can show you good hiding places in the market, tell which ones to look out for... Umm, I could show you the town center... and you could make a wish at the pond, everyone saids it brings you what you wish for."
Back to top Go down
Shou

Shou

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:55 pm

"I would really like to go see the pond." Shou said softly giving Yo-shito a sweet smile. He had one thing he really wanted, and maybe the pond could help him.
Back to top Go down
Yo-Shito

Yo-Shito

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 pm

"Hai... This way..." He gestured turning around and head to the pond. "You going to make a wish... I take it. That's awesome." He still hid his ears and his tail still wrapped around his waist , even as his tail made slight move meant to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]   Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou] Empty

Back to top Go down

Out, where one shouldn't be. [Shou]
Page 1 of 1