Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakuei

Hakuei

Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] Empty
PostSubject: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Taking advance of the oddly calm and serene day, Hakuei left the enclosure of his home and wander out into the usually chaotic lands. Maybe it was the fact that it was so calm and pleasant out that he was out now, or maybe it was from being too pent up to stay inside any longer that he went out to look for a fight. Either way he still needed to release pent up energy and boredom. Which meant the first person he found while wandering would probably receive the brunt of that attention. Picking out a lonely flower while wandering, reviving the wilting thing before resuming his search for a person to pick on.

Last edited by Hakuei on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:18 am

Ko-Ki stretched his arms into the air as he walked. It felt nice to be just out and around, and the sun felt so nice and warm. He had been in Wonderland for a while now, but hadn't actually explored it yet. He would always just spend his time with his new friends. So today he wanted to roam as much as he could. Everything was so calm with no signs of war, so it seemed like the perfect day to do so. He let his feet carry him to wherever, looking around as he wandered aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 am

Continuing to step along an unbeaten path until he wound up crossing paths with Ko-ki, walking by him slowly before turning around, stepping backwards as he continued to looking at the other, only moving a few steps before stopping and letting out a low hum to clear his throat and make an attempt to grab the others attention. "I don't believe I've seen you before, I think I would have remembered a face like yours. Are you from around here?" Cutting straight to the point, not able to control his curiosity. "Or maybe you're a traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:00 am

Ko-Ki stopped and looked up at the taller man blinking. The man certainly looked interesting. He tilted his head wondering to himself if it would be fun to play with him. The man was attractive, but Ko-Ki was more interested in playing games at the moment. He was usually very open and loud, but he wanted to have a little fun, changing things up a bit. He decided to go the shy route with this one and see where it took him.
"I guess you could call me that," he said lowering his head a bit. "I'm not orininally from here," he looked up at the man again shyly and forced a small blush to cross his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 am

Looking back at the other amused by the display of shy behavior, chuckling quietly. "Not originally from here....Another country then?" Crouching down and poking a hole into the ground with his finger, setting the stem of the flower into the ground before replacing the dirt around it, holding onto it for another long moment as it took root. "It's always interesting to see someone alone out here." Almost like they were up to trouble, but maybe that was just Hakuei. Standing and smoothing down his pants and keeping an eye on the other. "So stranger, are you just out enjoying the weather and quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:10 am

Watching the other, Ko-Ki tried to think up his story, but lost his train of thought when the plant rooted to the ground. He blinked a little amazed, he didn't actually see magic at work very often. He looked back up when he realized the man had spoken again. "I am," he nodded. "M-My name is Ko-Ki by the way..." he bit the inside of his lip to not giggle at his own behavior.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 am

Putting away the knowledge that the other wasn't from here in the obvious category. Dipping his head in a small bow before looking up again while speaking. "Well Ko-Ki, it's nice to meet you. I'm Hakuei." Offering a grin to Ko-Ki as he circled around him, trying to sum up any chance of surprise from Ko-Ki. Such a brightly colored sight Ko-Ki was, it was almost like he had a target painted on him. Reaching out and picking up a few strands of Ko-Ki's hair, lifting them up in the sun light before letting go.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm

"It's nice to meet you," Ko-Ki said watching the other circle around him. It was taking him everything he had not to laugh at the man. It was obvious that Hakuei was sizing him up, in one way or another. He even wondered if the the taller knew he was doing the same thing. He put his lips in a sort of pout when Hakuei touched his hair, forcing another blush. "If you don't mind me asking, what you did with that flower just now, what was that?" he asked looking up at Hakuei with big eyes. He was genuinly curious, but it didn't mean that he couldn't put on a cute act while asking.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 am

Taking a couple steps back and putting his hands in his pockets, seemingly relaxed and comfortable for the moment as he stayed still. "The flower? I helped it grow is all. It wasn't in an area that it could bloom before." Looking over at the small white flower as he spoke, lifting his hand palm side up and open, producing an identical flower out of thin air, letting it sprout from a small green stem and steadily into a pale white blossom, offering it to Ko-Ki. "Nothing special, just a little talent."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 am

Ko-Ki looked at the flower he was offered a little amazed. A blush crossed his cheeks as he took it bowing his head shyly in thanks. "It's pretty impressive...things like this don't exhist where I came from," he said mumbling a little. He looked back up to Hakuei blinking. "So, what are you exactly? You aren't dangerous or anything, right?" he said pouting a little and taking a slight step backwards. Ko-Ki was a little surprised with himself, acting shy was easier than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am

"It's not as impressive as some of the other things out there, but I guess it can be if you enjoy pranking people and cover them in poison ivy it's pretty handy." Chuckling at the very thought of doing that to someone. Glancing over at Ko-Ki when he questioned what it was that he was, lifting his shoulders before dropping them again. "I am what you see. Not very dangerous I suppose, unless I need to be."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:56 pm

A wide smile spread across his lips as the image of dozens of people entangled in ivy burned into Ko-Ki's mind. "Pranks are fun," he said twirling the flower in his fingers. "Is that the sort of thing you do?" he asked looking up at Hakuei and tilting his head. "If that's what you're up to, mind if I come with you? I'm kind of bored, and I could help..." he stopped himself short and looked away. He completely forgot he was trying to play innocent. Ko-Ki cursed himself on the inside and looked back at Hakuei with big eyes. "I-I mean,"he blushed shifting his weight from one foot to the other and looked down again, twiddling with the flower. "If you don't mind me tagging along..."
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Going from quiet to amused in a number of seconds while watching that reaction from Ko-Ki, laughing quietly to himself. "When I get bored enough, yes, that is the sort of thing I do. Messing with peoples heads is what I enjoy best." Though he could tell that this was exactly what the other was trying to do with him now. Smiling at the other though, playing along with this little game. "Well, I suppose I could always use a little help. You aren't scared of fire are you? Cause that might put a detriment on our fun."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:40 pm

He gave himself away, he new it. But Ko-Ki decided to just keep going with it. He hadn't played games with anyone in a while, and this Hakuei guy seemed like he could be entertaining. "As long as it doesn't burn me, I'm okay," he said putting on a sweet little smile and looking up at the man. "What do you have in mind?" he tilted his head as cutely as he could.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 am

"Good, it would defeat the purpose if I lit myself on fire and you got frightened." Turning away from Ko-Ki and beginning to walk in the direction of where people would be, thinking over the question and glancing over his shoulder to see if the other was following him. "Hard to say. Maybe something simple first to see if you can keep up. Anything you have that you favor when it comes to pranking?"
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 am

Ko-Ki watched the other walk a little ways imagining what he would look like if he burst into flames. He raised an eyebrow coming to the decision that the other would look kind of hot on fire, no pun intended. "Not particularly," he said trotting up to walk next to Hakuei. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me," he smiled up at the man sweetly, still fiddling with the flower he had.
Back to top Go down
Hakuei

Hakuei

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 am

"Well, I suppose we can just start with something simple like tipping over peoples drinks or chairs. Moving things around, that sort of thing. The look of utter confusion on peoples faces when they can't find what they just put down is the best look, but I love it more when they start to catch on and begin to look irritated with what is going on." Slowing his pace just a bit so that Ko-Ki could walk beside him, looking down at the other, a little caught off guard by the smile but smiling back all the same. "Well, I'll need some kind of help with the pranks if you're going to be doing them with me."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 am

Ko-Ki couldn't hold back giggling. He was failing at the 'innocent' act, but he really didn't care anymore. "That sounds like fun, simple tricks always get the best reactions I think," he said nodding in agreeance with himself. "Water balloons are my favorite personally, and slipping things into people's food," he laughed as the last comment brought back memories of when he put laxatives in his headmaster's coffee. Sometimes he almost felt bad for that poor man, having to deal with him. "So what are we going to be doing first?" he asked looking back up. Not one of his better moves. He tripped over his shoelaces, almost falling. He stumbled forward trying to catch himself. His eyes went wide and his cheeks turned bright red, thuroughly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]   Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Living in a Fantasy [Ko-Ki]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Wonderland :: The Black lands :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: