Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
A day to die(Leda) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
A day to die(Leda) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
A day to die(Leda) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
A day to die(Leda) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
A day to die(Leda) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
A day to die(Leda) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
A day to die(Leda) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
A day to die(Leda) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

A day to die(Leda)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Juri gave a loud growl as he was thrown into the room of the Jaberwoky. He'd been trying to get here, but this wasn't in the plan. He was bound and frowned a little before getting himself out of the rope. He started to look around for something to deffend himself.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Leda was asleep in his bed, purring softly as he had dreams of being mated by someone, his hands caressing his pale thighs,he was in his human form at the moment. The pretty blonde continued to touch himself, little moans escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Juri smirked a bit and started to strip himself down with a small chuckle. He might as well enjoy himself a little before he either died or killed the Jaberwoky. Juri crawled foreward with a small smile before kneeling between Leda's legs smirking. Some how this beautiful blond seemed a world away from the distructive beast that had cost him everything.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Leda snarled softly in his sleep for a moment, he could smell something in his room, his eyes opened and was shocked to find a human, or in this case a naked Elf in his room. Reaching out, he grabbed Juri by the throat. "Who are you?!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm

"I originally came to kill you." He growled starting to tussle with the Jaberwoky. "But then I saw how beautiful you were, sex before death." He chuckled aloud strugging against Leda growling. "You killed off my whole village. I want my revenge."
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Leda glared angrily at Juri and shoved the male away from him, standing up. "You will not touch me elf...in any way, I will kill you if you attempt to try..." He snarled. His dark eyes showed sadness and loneliness, years of it, years of having to obey Die's orders and killing so many people, it had always weighed heavily on Leda's heart, each time he was forced to kill those unworthy or traitorous enough to stand against the Red Queen.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm

For a split second Juri paniced and pulled Leda into a kiss. It was the first thing he thought of and maybe it could shock him long enough to get away. However when their lips met, it felt kind of nice. He himself paused to savor it for a second.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Leda was shocked when he was suddenly kissed by Juri, his eyes angry as he glared at the man, but suddenly started to close as he began to kiss Juri back, his hands moving to wrap around Juri's neck, his body pressing against Juri's naked body. A soft mewl escaped Leda's mouth ashe kissed Juri.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Juri groaned a little starting to kiss on the other happily. He held tightly to Leda, finding that this was a better option than dieing in the same way that everyone else in his family is. Juri arched against Leda back, groaning softly. "Good?" He whispered stroaking blond locks.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Leda opened his eyes and looked deeply into Juri's eyes, nodding his head sadly. He needed Juri so badly. "Be my mate?" He asked softly, hoping Juri wouldn't reject him.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Juri smiled a little as he rubbed the other's back gently. "A-Alright." He said softly before cuddling against him gently, not really sure what that ment. "I-I really don't know what that means though."
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Leda cuddled with Juri back, leading him to his bed, laying down on it and pulling Juri ontop of him. "It means in a way that you will be like my husband in human terms..." He said softly, kissing Juri hungrily, his fingers playing with Juri's blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm

"Alright." Asagi whispered softly rubbing the other's back gently before snuggled gently. "You are really sure?" He asked softly rubbing against the other. "If you are, I'll accept you."
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Leda nodded his head. "Yes I'm sure..." He said softly, he had been so very lonely all these years, no one would touch him, he always had forced himself upon those in the harem, and they had called him many harsh words. He had a chance though now with Juri and he wanted this chance so badly.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm

"Then I'll be your mate." Juri smiled a bit kissing him. "But you'd better be hell bent on earning my full trust." He grolwed softly.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Leda nodded and got up and started undressing himself in front of Juri before climbing up onto the bed and straddling his hips, smiling down at Juri, his naked backside began to rub against Juri's cock a bit. "And how can I do that for you my darling mate?" He purred. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

"I am Juri, of the village of Armaru. You destroyed it." He whispered in Leda's ear with a small growl. He arched against the other with a small smirk. "You're very beautiful. I think you can do it by showing me that you deserve my cock in your filthy ass."
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Leda smirked when Juri started to dirty talk to him, growling softly he leaned down and bit Juri's neck softly, his hands caressing Juri's body carefully, trying to get him heated up.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Juri grinned a bit arching up into Leda's touches. He reached up and began to pinch the other's nipples grinning. "You're very pretty my little slut. I've bet you've had quite a share of men being so pretty hm?"
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Leda moaned when his nipple was teased, groaning loudly. He bit his lip when he was asked the question, shaking his head. "Not as many as you think...no one wants a Jaberwoky..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 pm

"Someone does." Juri whispered starting to feel bad. "I'm starting to want you." He whispered softly before starting to kiss on his neck and chest gently. "You're so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Leda looked to Juri and smiled sadly at him, leaning down to kiss him deeply on the lips, his hands wrapping around Juri, hugging him, before rolling them so Juri was ontop of him. "Thank you..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Juri gave a small smile at the other. "How do I do this?" He asked softly looking away, embarassed to show that he was actually a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Leda looked at him and purred softly. "You push your cock inside here..." He pointed down to his entrance, giving it a bit of a rub. He blushed a little, nuzzling Juri gently against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Leda

Leda

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Leda moaned happily the moment Juri's cock was inside of him. "Oh fuck...yes Juri!" He whined out. Panting, his nails dug into Juri's back. "Nnn fuck me baby..." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day to die(Leda) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to die(Leda)   A day to die(Leda) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to die(Leda)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next