Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ibuki

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 pm

"No... Were we supposed to? I am an animal, but I am not diseased," Ibuki promised, though his eyes sparkled with concern. It had never occurred to him that the prince could become with child.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Asagi looked away and frowned a little. "Ibuki... I could be pregnant with your child." He explained gently. The other rubbed against Ibuki with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Ibuki blinked, gently stroking Asagi's hair. "M-My child..?" Ibuki whispered, totally shocked. "The Red Prince pregnant with my baby... The child of a Bandersntach?" Ibuki asked, pressing their foreheads together. "What will we do?" Ibuki whispered, his eyes so sad.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 pm

"Well," Asagi sighed softly curling up against him. "You'd become the next Red King Ibuki." Asagi said softly and hugged him tightly and snuggling against his neck with a grin. "You're very warm and so comfy to sleep on." He chuckled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:55 pm

"The next Red King?" Ibuki asked in surprise. "You mean... We'll get married?!" Ibuki questioned, moving to kiss the Red Prince. "Even though I am the Bandersnatch? What will the people think?" Ibuki asked, his eyes full of tenderness as he rubbed Asagi's belly soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Asagi smiled a little rubbing the other's back gently. "They'd learn to love you as their king, and we'd be happy together and snuggling and kissing. Spending every night in the royal bridal bed. We'll have a family, and a new little prince." Asagi whispered kissing Ibuki. It was obvious he'd found someone he felt he could cling to.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 pm

"So, are we going to do this, or is that only if you're pregnant?" Ibuki asked, holding Asagi close to his warm body. Ibuki wanted him. He wanted to keep the prince wrapped in his warm embrace. Ibuki would be the Red King and hold his Asagi every night.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Asagi smiled a little running his thumb over Ibuki's lips. "I'll be happy if I can have you as my king, even if I never to do get have children." He sighed softly moving to lay on top of Ibuki with a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Ibuki smiled under the prince's fingertip. "We will be mates..." Ibuki's eyes were bright in delight as he leaned up to seal their lips together. "I am very happy..." Ibuki nuzzled the prince, rubbing his hips. "Will the queen accept this?" Ibuki purred, gently licking Asagi's neck. Ibuki wanted nothing more than to spend his time tenderly grooming the young prince. The possibility of having a mate at all was exciting, but to have made the prince his own made Ibuki's mind numb.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Asagi smiled a little kissing Ibuki once more. "I'm happy to take you as my mate Ibuki, mother wants my happiness more than all of wonderland. He'll accept it." Asagi then made a soft noise as he nuzzled Ibuki's neck with a smile. "My precious Ibuki, my mate." He whispered feeling warmth rush through his body as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Asagi smiled a little kissing Ibuki once more. "I'm happy to take you as my mate Ibuki, mother wants my happiness more than all of wonderland. He'll accept it." Asagi then made a soft noise as he nuzzled Ibuki's neck with a smile. "My precious Ibuki, my mate." He whispered feeling warmth rush through his body as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 am

Ibuki melted, listening to Asagi's words. "I love you, Asagi... My precious Queen," Ibuki whispered sweetly to the beautiful man, moving to seal their lips together and suck warmly on Asagi's tongue. "Mmn... We should tell Die-sama... If you are with child, his Majesty will want to know," Ibuki whispered tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:05 pm

"In the morning darling. I'm too tired to move." He chuckled a little as he rubbed the other's chest with tender fingers, not ready to move quite yet. "Maybe we should wait til morning? Spend the night chatting and cuddling."
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 pm

"I would love nothing more," Ibuki whispered tenderly, kissing Asagi's warm lips again. "Gods... I came in here with nothing... And now I'm mated, with a kingdom and perhaps even a child on the way..." Ibuki whispered, nuzzling Asagi's shoulder proudly.
Back to top Go down
Asagi

Asagi

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

Asagi smiled a bit kissing him. "I had nothing truely until tonight. I have all I need now Ibuki, all I need is you." He whispered kissing the bandsnatch's lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Ibuki smiled, gently returning the kiss. "Sleep, Love... We have a lot awaiting us in the morning..." Ibuki whispered tenderly, his fingers lovingly caressing the prince's lower back. "I love you..." Ibuki whispered, tucking Asagi's head under his chin. He would protect his mate at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]   Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Predatory Warmth [Ibuki and Asagi]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3