Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Royal Tea (Ibuki)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Die

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Die sat at a small table in the tea room. He was waiting for the bandersnatch to arrive. His son had broken the news to him in the morning about how he was actually pregnant with Ibuki's child. However, Asagi had yet to tell Ibuki. Die also had to talk with him over the responsibilities he was going to need to take on if he was going to take the other as his life partner. Die wouldn't say no if the pair was in love, he knew if it made his baby happy, Asagi would have his Ibuki.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:54 am

Ibuki peeked into the tea room, looking very nervous. "Your Majesty?" Ibuki asked, slipping the rest of his body inside and moving to stand beside the tea table, waiting for permission to sit down. This was the first time he had been inside the royal tea room. There were many places in the palace he had never visited, places he felt he was unworthy of gazing upon. He knew what this meeting would be about, but he only hoped that whatever Die said would be good.
Back to top Go down
Die

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:37 pm

"Sit down Ibuki-san." Die spoke in a calm and hushed tone as he started to sip his tea. "Please, would you like something to drink?" The Red Queen looked at his Bandersnatch with a small sigh and shook his head. "Do tell me how you managed to get my son so very attached to you?" Die met his eyes for the first time since Ibuki had entered the royal tea room. They held mixed emotion, something between relief and worry.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:30 am

"I don't know how he became so attached to me... I never thought that he would love me so deeply in return..." Ibuki admitted, taking a seat across from the queen. He was afraid, but he knew he needed to talk to Die for the sake of Asagi and his happiness. Die was going to be his mother.

"M-May I have some tea?" Ibuki asked, shifting a little nervously in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Die

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 pm

"Of course you may." Die said softly with a small smile. He poured a cup of tea for Ibuki, with a chuckle. "You're going to have to get comfortable with me as well, if you are going to marry my beloved son." Knowing eyes met Ibuki's again as he handed him the cup. "Enjoy some of the food as well."

Die sipped his tea quietly thinking for a moment before he spoke. "Tell me, has Asagi told you of his condition yet?" He asked softy before picking up a small cake and biting into it with a pleased smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 pm

"Condition?" Ibuki asked, taking a piece of coffee cake and putting three sugars in his tea. "He isn't sick is he...?" Ibuki asked, his eyes full of concern as he brought a piece of the cake to his mouth. Ibuki loved sweet things, but he never had a chance to enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
Die

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Die ran a hand through his hair and gave a sigh. "You might call it that. There are other things you can say such as you're a father." He said very calmly before glancing over at Ibuki. "And you'd better damn well take responsibility of Asagi's care."
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 am

"I-I'm... A father? Asagi's pregnant?" Ibuki asked, his eyes wide in shock. He'd known there was a possibility, but to actually hear that he had a baby on the way was overwhelming. "I-I should go see him! Shouldn't I?" Ibuki asked, looking up at his new mother. "I promise I will take care of your son. Asagi is my mate now... I live for him," Ibuki answered, his eyes softening with affection as his spoke. He loved his beloved prince.
Back to top Go down
Die

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 pm

"We have quite a bit of discussing to do before you go. Asagi is also currently with the medic having the baby checked up on." Die refilled his tea cup and picked up an apple tart and took a bite with a pleased noise. "I do love these things. Anyway, you will also be forced to take up the position of king if you two end up assuming the throne. Asagi isn't able to be a king."
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:41 am

Ibuki nodded and smiled softly. "I would be happy to be groomed to take the throne," Ibuki answered, though he sounded a little nervous. "Do you think that the people would accept me, Highness?" Ibuki asked, his eyes glowing with warmth at the thought of ruling the kingdom with his mate and raising a beautiful son with his beloved.
Back to top Go down
Die

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:04 pm

"I really do think that you will be liked by the people." Die said with a small smile on his lips. He leaned back with a smile. "My worst fear was that you weren't going to be accepting Asagi as your partner." He admitted with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Ibuki smiled, relaxing. "How could I not accept him? I love Asagi so much... I just never thought he could be mine... Who would have thought it? The Prince and the Bandersnatch. I'm going to be King, and Asagi will be my beautiful Queen... And we've already conceived a beautiful Prince or Princess," Ibuki thought out loud, humming softly as he took another bite of cake.

"Is there anything I can do for you, your highness?" Ibuki asked, looking curious.
Back to top Go down
Die

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Die smiled a little bit. "There is something you can do. That would be to take good care of my son, and not die on him like his father did." He smiled a little looking at Ibuki with a small smile. "You're having a son by the way, Asagi found out the other day."
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Ibuki nodded excitedly, reaching out to pull his new mother into a hug. "We shall plan a wedding immediately and I will stay by his side for as long as I am able to," Ibuki promised, his eyes fluttering shut. "I'm so happy, your Highness... I'm so happy," Ibuki whispered, cuddling into the Queen's shoulder. Ibuki loved the Queen, of course he did, he'd been under Die's care for as long as he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Die was shocked when he was hugged by Ibuki. "Oh... Well you're not one for the expected are you." He wrapped his arms around Ibuki and hugged him back. "Lets start discussing now." Die grabbed a pad of paper with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 am

Ibuki nodded happily, slowly moving away from the Red Queen and moving to sit once more at the tea table. "How soon shall it be? Before Asagi's belly gets to big, right?" Ibuki offered, his eyes bright with interest.
Back to top Go down
Juri

Juri

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Die nodded with a small smile. "With in a week or two for sure. I'm not sure how long til he shows since you're bandersnatch and he's human." Die said softly before getting up. He walked to a cabinet. "I had new clothing made for you to fit your new status Ibuki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Tea (Ibuki)   Royal Tea  (Ibuki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Tea (Ibuki)
Page 1 of 1