Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Endless Falling [Open] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Endless Falling [Open] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Endless Falling [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

Endless Falling [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Ko-Ki waited behind the bushes for his target, the Headmaster of his school. He kneeled on the ground, slingshot at the ready, armed with a large water balloon. He blew his pink hair away from his eye and took aim. As soon as the elder man was in range he let the balloon fly. A direct hit landed on the man's chest soaking his shirt and jacket through. Ko-Ki jumped up laughing taking one last look at the angry man and running into the forest behind him, ignoring the threats he heard from the elder. When far enough away he let his pace slow to a walk, allowing himself to relax and catch his breath. The forest slowly got darker as he walked. Ko-Ki looked up to see the change in the sky through the trees. He tripped over a twig, never hitting the ground.
After what seemed like forever, Ko-Ki had had enough. Where the Hell is the bottom?! He thought trying to figure out how to stop. He would have been okay with it if he could see anything. But he was at a pace that felt more like floating, surrounded by endless black.
The void suddenly opened beneath him and he fell faster to the hard ground. On landing he rolled down a steep hill over rocks and twigs, tearing his uniform. He reached the bottom, landing on his stomache in immense pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am

Ryoga was hunting, looking for conquest, when he heard a loud noise coming down the ravine near him. Hurrying over, he glanced at the pile of dust and leaves, hearing the groaning. He saw the peek of bright pink hair, and realized what he had found. An Alice. He rarely found them before the whites or reds did.

He hurried over, not able to keep his smile in check, and crouched next to the boy. He saw the torn uniform, the bare flesh underneath, bleeding slightly, and tore off a piece of his shirt, showing even more of his stomach, and pressed on it. "Are you alright little Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 am

Ko-Ki's head was spinning. He was sure that something got knocked loose somewhere. He felt someone against him, adding pressure to his body that already hurt. He groaned, opening his eyes the best he could. Squinting, all he could see was a thin, blurry silhouette. Yeah, something definatly was knocked loose.
"My name isn't Alice" he grumbled trying to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am

Shin gave a yelp as he walked along. The young man tumbled down a ravine and groaned sitting up seeing two other people. "Hey!" He walked over with a small smile. He looked from Ryouga to Koki. "Who are you two?" Shin asked softly moving close to the other curious.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Ryoga smiled down, stroking the boys skin. "My name is Ryoga. And Alice isn't who you are, it's what you are." He chuckled, wiping the blood away. "Are you able to see?" He saw how the pink haired boy was squinting, like he was trying to focus on him.

He looked up when another boy came down the ravine, not able to believe his luck. Both these Alice's were perfect. Beautiful, young, everything Ryoga looked for.

He looked over The one walking up to them and licked his lips. "My name is Ryoga. And I am unsure of the other Alices name."
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:19 pm

"I'm Shin." He said softly standing up and brushing his white outfit off frowning a little. "Where am I?" Shin asked softly feeling a little nervious. He'd been running away from two sets of people, some in white the others in red. It had been a bit nerve wracking for the poor boy.

Shin moved closer. "Why does everyone keep callig me Alice." He added softly before sneezing, which made him to loose his already unsteady balance and fall on his rear. Shin was tired, hungry, and dizzy fromdumbling down the side of the ravien, and it wasn't too pleasent for him.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Ko-Ki blinked until his vision cleared, taking in the sight of the man in front of him. He was startled at the man touching him, but he couldn't say that it was unpleasent. He looked at the boy who introduced himself as Shin and giggled as he fell over.
"Gazuntite, I'm Ko-Ki" he said leaning forward to the boy in white. "You said your name was Ryoga?" He looked over to the man who was still touching him. He didn't understand why the man was smiling that way, nor did he care really, he had the same question as Shin. "Where the hell are we?" he asked sweetly smiling back at the elder.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Ryoga gave Shin a sympathetic look. "You both need to get to shelter. My home is right over that hill. Can you both make it?" He helped Shin stand, then bent over to help Koki stand. "This is Wonderland. And I know your name isn't Alice. Alice is what we call people from the other place."

Ryoga let his hand slip over Koki's back side, then pulled Shin over. "Come on, if the red queen or white queen's people find you, they'll take you."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Ko-Ki tensed when Ryoga's hand slipped down his back, almost backing away. He knew he was blushing, but didn't want the others to pay attention to that. "What do you mean 'the other place' and why Alice and not something like, I don't know, Cherry?" he began rambling, cursing himself on the inside for thinking of fruit for a name.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Shin got up giving a small nod. "I think I can make it." He said softly looking at Ryoga with a small smile as he got to his feet. He looked over at Koki smiling a little bit. "I'm Shin by the way." He laughed a little at the cherry comment. "I think we're in wonderland."
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Ryoga chuckled at Ko-ki's suggestion. "I don't know why we call you Alices. Just started one day, I guess. And what I mean, is the place on the other side of the rabbit hole. The place you fell here from.."

He extended his arms for the two, waiting to lead them to his home.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Ko-Ki folded his arms in front of his chest. "That's kind of strange" he said tilting his head and taking a step toward Ryoga. None of this made sense at all, and it was making his head hurt more to think about it. He put his hands to his temples trying to apply pressure to make the pain go away.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am

Shin looked up hearing shouts. "We should go." He said softly looking at Ryoga and Koki. It was obvious he didn't want to see either group of the guard again. He looked at them both with a pleading stare. "Come on, before they figure out where we are Koki. One of them said we were gonna be turned into the queen's whores!" He moved closer to Ryouga out of pure nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 am

"Eh?!" Ko-Ki looked at Shin shocked. There was no way he was okay with becoming someones whore. "Then lets get out of here." He grabbed Shin's hand and pulled him a little.
Ko-Ki looked up to Ryouga with plelading eyes. "Is there anyway you could help us?"
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Shin nodded holding his hand tightly before kissing his cheek with a small smile as he looked up at Ryouga. "Hey...do you think that maybe you could help us Ryouga? I'd do what ever you like if you protect me." He whispered trying to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Ryoga nodded, sighing when he heard the others running up. "Shin, hop up on my back, hold on tight. Koki, I'll carry you, since you seem to be more injured. I'll take you both to my place, then we'll talk about paying me back." He lifted Ko-ki up, crouching down to give Shin access for his back.

"I'm going to run. It can seem like jumping sometimes, and that's true, so hold tight." He took off, quickly getting to his hut/den that was dug into the side of a tall hill. It was well enough hidden, that you couldn't tell it was a den unless you knew what to look for.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 am

Ko-Ki held on to Ryoga for dear life. And he thought he thought that he couldn't handle the falling earlier. This was MUCH worse. He kept his face burried into Ryoga's chest, eyes closed tightly until they arrived at their destination.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:15 am

Shin climbed onto Ryouga's back and buried his face in the man's neck. He was then suddenly being whisked off towards Ryouga's house, his eyes closed tightly. Shin slid off when they arrived feeling a little dizzy again. "Thank you for helping us Ryouga-san."
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 am

You are welcome." He said, walking over to the door and revealing it. He carried Ko-ki into it, setting him down on his 'nest' and bringing Shin over to it. "Now, both of you rest. I will make some stew, and make sure no one sticks their nose where it doesn't belong."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:45 am

Ko-Ki didn't want to let go of Ryoga when he was set down, but didn't have much of a choice. When Shin sat down next to him he scooted closer and cuddled a bit next to him, still shooken up from the running.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Shin cuddled up with Koki giving him a small smile. "Hello Koki-kun. What was your earth family like?" He asked softly getting quite comfortable with the other, leaning his head on the other's shoulder, his arms tightly around Koki. It was really quite comfortable curled up in Ryouga's nest. Shin felt safe here, and not to mention he was going to be getting some food.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Ryoga smiled, watching them and making a quick, light soup for them. He got out some bread he had, and made some tea as well, before bringing the whole tray over to them. Maybe, just maybe he'd have some mates now.

"Here you go. This will help you both recover. Koki? DO you mind if I look at your cut, and at Both of your heads?"
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 pm

"You can do what ever you like." Shin said softly his eyes full of a loving trust as he gazed up at Ryouga with a small smile. "Thank you for taking me in like this Ryouga-san. I probably owe you my freedom and my life." He said kissing the man's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:40 am

Ko-Ki curled up with Shin on Ryoga's nest and couldn't help but feel comfortable in their presence. "I didn't have one" he answered Shin as Ryoga came to them with the food he had prepared. "Thank you very much Ryoga. You can look if you want, but I'm feeling much better now." It was true, his body didn't hurt hardly at all anymore. He was used to cuts and other wounds from being at the boys home, and just plain being clumsy. He had to giggle at the way Shin was thanking Ryoga, but he did agree with the other. They owed a lot to the man for keeping them safe.
Ko-Ki ate the food that was given to him happily and probably quicker than he should have. But he couldn't help it, he was hungry and it was very good. "Your cooking is really awesome Ryoga" he complimented. He smiled brightly at the other two. He felt comfortable here with them, more than he ever did back in his 'home'.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Shin smiled a little bit as he moved closer to Koki starting to eat his own food. "I feel more comfortable here too." He added softly leaning up and kissing the other man's cheek softly as they continued to eat the food Ryouga had given him. "Is there anything you'd like from me to repay you? I-I feel like I owe you something for your help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Endless Falling [Open]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next