Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Endless Falling [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoga

Ryoga

Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Ryoga smiled as they ate, searching for his healing supplies. "Shin-san, you don't owe me your life, just stay awhile. I get lonely." He walked over, thanking the for the compliment on his food, and sat down in the nest.

"Koki, I just wish to make sure you don't have a concussion. I am glad to know you're feeling better." He checked them out, confident they weren't seriously hurt. Leaning over, he pressed a small kiss to the corner of Shin's lips, then moved to do the same to Koki.

"Is there anything you'd like to know about Me or Wonderland?"
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Shin smiled a little bit as he finished his food setting the bowl aside. "I'll stay here with you if company is what you want." He said softly, feeling safe and at ease here with Ryouga. Shin glanced up at the March hair and got up slowly. "Would you like me to do the dishes for you, I really don't mind." He added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Ko-Ki blushed a bit when Ryoga kissed him, a small smile creeping back across his face. He wasn't used to someone caring about him so much. He stacked all of the dishes he had used neatly in front of him out of nervusness. "I certainly don't mind staying with you," he said smiling down at his dish archetecture. "So far this is way better than being back home. I don't even mind if you want us to clean and do a whole bunch of other chores." He got up and walked closer to Ryoga, standing on his toes slightly leaning a bit towards the taller man. "I'll be a good boy and do whatever you say. Well, mostly," he finished smiling wide at Ryoga, then looking over to Shin next to him letting out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 am

Shin gave a little giggle looking at Koki. "I really think I'm going to like it here. Its so much warmer and happier than home was." Shin added as he got comfortable against Koki again. "I'm willing to help cook and clean, I think I'm probably a little more compliant about anything than Koki is." Shin teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 am

Ko-Ki stuck his tongue out at Shin closing one eye. "Maybe, but that just makes me more fun," he said faking cockiness and wrapping his arms around Shin's neck, pulling him in. He hugged the other to him and looked over to Ryoga. "Ryoga-san agrees too, right~?" he said playfully, smiling brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Ryouga chuckled, picking up the dishes and taking them to his little sink. He loved their banter back and forth. "I want you two to relax, let me do the cleaning for now." He ran some water for the dishes from a spring.

"As for shores, we will all have to do things to keep the den running, but it shouldn't be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Shin nodded smiling sweetly and getting comfortable with Koki in the nest. "Thank you again for helping us both." He curled up against Koki and rest his head on the other's shoulder. "Can i sleep?" Those big blue eyes stared up at ryouga pleading to keep him safe while he took a nap, for the first time in two days.
Back to top Go down
Manabu

Manabu

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

"Both of you sleep. No one knows this is my den, and they won't come looking for you here." Ryouga walked back to Shin, hugging him softly. "I'll keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Shin hugged Ryouga tightly and let a small sob escape him. "In my whole lifetime, since as far back as I can remember, I've never felt safe. You've given me that some how, thank you." Shin whispered kissing Ryouga's face softly as he wiped a tear away from his face. "Sorry...Its just things are actually starting to look like I'll be happy for once."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:23 am

Ko-Ki went up behind Shin and wrapped his arms around his waist, nuzzling his face into the other's neck. "It's okay Shin-chan," he said kissing his neck softly. "Ryoga will keep us safe, and I can help too," he said smiling and resting his chin on Shin's shoulder. He looked up to Ryoga while holding onto Shin tightly. "You really are a lifesaver Ryoga-san, come on Shin-chan, lets lay down for a bit, then you'll feel even better for sure." He pulled Shin lightly with him back to lay down on the nest.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Ryoga smiled fondly at the two, covering them up with one of his blankets. "It is nothing for me to help you." He did the dishes while the two slept, cleaning up around the den. After he was done, he went over to the nest, curling up behind Shin, wrapping his arms around both of them, feeling like this was right.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Shin smiled a little bit as he rolled over and curled up to lean against to Koki. "Thank you." He sighed happily and started to drift off to sleep. When Ryouga got into bed with them Shin immediately rolled over and clung to Ryouga's chest burying his face in the other's shirt. He'd forgotten to warn the other two he was a sleep clinger.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 pm

No matter how comfy he was Ko-Ki could not fall asleep. He was tired yes, but no matter how much he tried he just couldn't sleep. So much had happened in a short time, he had no idea what to think of his current situation, even if he liked it.
He stretched his body as much as he could, trying his best to not wake anyone and turned a little towards the ceiling staring up at it. He let out a soft sigh as thoughts flooded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 am

Shin whined softly in his sleep. It was obvious he was having a bad dream of some kind. He started to roll about before sitting up quite quickly with a small cry, his hand on his chest. "Oh good god." He sighed flopping back. Glancing over he noticed Koki was awake. "Hey...Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:44 am

Ko-Ki sat up slightly and look over at Shin. "No. Are you okay?" he said, worry clear in his voice. He layed back down on his side and wrapped his arm securely around the other. "What happened? You know, in your dream?" he asked softly kissing Shin on the cheek and snuggling his face close to his.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Ryoga woke up when the other two moved around a little, watching them. They were so perfect. He knew that Shin had been having a nightmare, but he didn't want to disturb the two in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Shin nodded a little kissing his face. "Yes. Its a nightmare I have often." He sighed a little leaning up close top to the other, feeling safe with the other young man holding him so tightly. "In the dream, its probably what would have happened if I hadn't been brought to wonderland. I was running from Yakuza, and they catch me... I'm raped and tortured over and over again before I'm dissected alive and my organs are sold on the black market. I fucking hate it." Shin curled up shivering and looked up at the other before glancing at Ryouga. "But I'm safe now right?" it was obvious he was still trying to convince himself that this was real.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 am

Ko-Ki stared at Shin with wide eyes. He had never had nightmares that bad before, when he actually slept that was. "You're definatly safe," he whispered kissing Shin gently and pulling him closer. Even if this was all actually a dream, there was no way he would let something like that happen to the other. He knew that he couldn't do much as he was, but he would definately try, even if it ment his own suffering. He had grown very attatched to Shin and Ryoga both so suddenly. He didn't want that to go away.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am

Ryoga sat up hearing the tale of Shin's nightmare. He hugged them both. "That will never happen. I will always protect you two." He kissed Shin's forehead, rubbing his back.

"Here, you are safe. Stay with me, stay safe here, please? Both of you. I have found in you two what my instincts have been searching for. My mates."
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 am

Shin smiled at them both with so much hope for a new start. "I don't want to go anywhere else. Let me stay here." He whispered wrapping his arms around Ryouga tightly. "I'm happy to have a place to belong." Shin then turned and gave them each a kiss. "You're very handsome both of you." He giggled a little. "Will you stay too Koki?
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 am

Ko-Ki cuddled into Ryoga still holding onto Shin. He kissed them both shyly. It was odd being called a 'mate' but it wasn't distasteful at all. Maybe he could finally have a place to call home and be comfortable. "I will definately stay," he said looking up at Ryoga then to Shin trying to smile as brightly as he could despite the confusing ache he felt in his heart. He had never felt such a thing before. Maybe...was he actually happy?
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am

Ryoga smiled widely at them, pulling them both in, kissing Koki then Shin deeply. He laid back, pulling them on top of him. "I am so glad you will stay." He fidgeted a little, wanting to make love to both of them. "May I have you both?"
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am

Shin smiled a little bit starting to rub Ryouga's shoulders gently with a small smile. "You're welcome to have me." Shin said softly feeling so happy and safe with the other man. "Are you sure that you want me though... after all I mean, I'm not pretty and I have nightmares. I really prefer to be held at night... I'm just kind of, you know, high maintenance." Shin sighed softly running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 am

Ko-Ki giggled when Ryoga pulled them onto him. He kissed the older's jaw and started playing with the fabric of his shirt. "I can be pretty demanding as well, and a bit of a nuisance," he said moving his hand across the others slightly bare stomache. "Are you sure you can handle two high maintenance boyfriends?" he teased playing with Ryoga's skin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 am

Shin giggled a little kissing Koki. "Plus you may have to deal with us banging each other." He added with a small smile rubbing against the other with a small smile. Shin nuzzled against him with a sweet smile. "I'm glad to have you as my sexy lover Ryouga!" He kissed the other sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endless Falling [Open]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next