Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

Endless Falling [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:59 am

Ko-Ki had to laugh at Shin's comment and couldn't fight the urge to play with it. "Yes, that most certainly may be an issue," he said running a free hand through Shin's hair and kissing his neck. He looked down at Ryoga with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Ryouga watched the two of them, feeling warmth at how well they looked together. That and the fact that they had just agreed to be his mates sent him into a frenzy. He stood up, pulling Shin in to kiss him deeply. He pulled back and turned to Ko-ki. He reached for Ko-ki's neck, pulling him in for a kiss as well, groping both of them.

"High maintenance boyfriends are perfect. I can take care of you both, you'd never want for anything."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Ko-Ki returned Ryoga's kiss happily. "I'm glad you feel that way, but you are definately going to have you hands full," he said smiling brightly at him, before kissing his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Ryouga smiled and tilted his head. "Don't worry, I'm up for the challenge. You seem to have a bit of seme in you."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Ko-Ki smiled against the elder's neck. "Is that okay?" he asked licking Ryoga's collar lightly. He then leaned back and grabbed Shin pulling him into a deep kiss, giving Ryoga a suggestive side glance through half-lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Ryouga moaned, licking his lips as he watched them. He slid his hands up Shin's body, wiggling under his clothes. "That is more than okay, Ko-ki. After all, we want Shin taken care of, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Shin gave a low moan as he wriggled from the other's touches. He continued to kiss Koki, enjoying that for the moment but gasping into it as he felt Ryouga's hands on his skin. He pulled back looking at the other. "What are you doing?" Shin spoke softly looking up at him. The boy didn't understand what they meant by taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 am

Ryouga kissed down Shin's neck. "We have to show you how great the pleasure you will feel is."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 am

Ko-Ki smiled wide up at Shin. "Don't worry, kay?" he said before pulling Shin into another kiss, tracing his hands down the other's sides.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am

Shin nodded a little as he kissed Koki back happily. "Okay. I won't worry then." He smiled a little bit kissing on the other's jaw affectionately. "If you're going to be my mates then I need to be comfy with you right?" He smiled brightly. It was obvious he felt safe enough to comply.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 am

Ryouga nodded, lifting Shin's shirt off him. "We wont hurt you." He looked over at Koki, leaning over to kiss him. "May I have you while you have him?" He asked, running his hands over Koki's sides.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:24 am

Shin smiled at him with a chuckle. "Wait whos doing what?" Shin asked softly confused at the moment. He then leaned up and pressed a kiss to Ryouga's neck. "I do trust you to make this good for me."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:38 am

"That's fine with me," Ko-Ki said kissing Ryoga with a slight moan at the other's touch. He then leaned toward Shin and moved his hands over his hips. "You'll like it, promise," he said trailing kisses down Shin's neck.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Shin nodded a little as he kissed Koki gently. "Okay, I have no reason not to believe you right Ko-chan?" He asked softly before he hugged the other tightly and started to kiss on his neck and face.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Ryouga grinned, shifting to run his hands over Koki's back. He reached over, and grabbed a small box of supplies, pulling out the lube.

"Have you ever done this before?" He whispered into Koki's hair.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Ko-Ki smiled kissing Shin and ran a hand up his side, the other starting to play with the other's pants buckle. "I-I have..." he replyed a little shyly. He moved a hand to Ryoga, slipping it under his shirt and begining to play with the skin underneath and teasing one of his nipples. He finished undoing Shin's pants, running his hand lightly across his lower abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Shin looked away blushing a little as Koki slid off his pants. His cheeks were pink, but it was very obvious now his pants were off that Shin was enjoying the other touches. He leaned up kissing Ryouga gently, trying to show even though he was shy and nervous he wanted this just as much as Koki did.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Ryouga passed Ko-ki the lube, stepping back a little to watch, enjoying the sight thoroughly. "You two are so beautiful together."
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Ko-Ki took the lube from Ryoga and layed Shin down on his back. He ran a hand up Shin's side kissing down his neck and chest, keeping his half-lidded eyes on Ryoga, knowing that the elder was loving this.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Shin moaned softly arching up into Koki's kisses. It felt good, and Shin wanted more of that good feeling. "Koki~ Please!" He gasped out. "More!" He whined, his virginity and lack of experience painfully obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Ryouga stepped back further, stripping himself and sitting on the floor. He ran his own hand down his chest, watching Ko-ki start to work Shin up. He licked his lips at Shin's plead, moaning softly. He knew he was hard, and ready to go, but he wanted these two to get used to each other first.
Back to top Go down
Ko-Ki

Ko-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Ko-Ki hummed a little and moved his kisses down Shin's chest to his nipples, sucking on both and teasing them with his tounge. He moved his body between the other's legs to make himself more comfortable. He ran a hand down Shin's torso and side, wrapping it around his thigh and stroked the skin lightly. He wanted to make the other as comfortable with him as possible so he wouldn't be nervous, though he was finding it hard not to be a tease.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Shin was panting softly as he pulled Koki into another kiss arching into his touches, wanting more of what the other could give him. "Please Koki." He panted running his fingers through those pink locks. "I want to know what you can give me. I feel safe with you. Help me sleep with out the nightmares." He whispered holding tightly to the other.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga

Ryoga

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Ryoga grinned, moving forward to kiss at Ko-ki's neck, running his fingers through Shin's hair. "May I touch you while you two are together?" He asked softly, wanting them to be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:39 pm

"I'm fine with it." Shin said softly gazing at Ryouga with a small smile on his lips as the other touched his hair. It was really nice to feel loved for once, if Shin could get this every night, well, he'd probably never leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Falling [Open]   Endless Falling [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endless Falling [Open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next