Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

If You Could Only See | Byou

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuina

Yuina

If You Could Only See | Byou Empty
PostSubject: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:30 pm

About a week had passed since Yuina fell into a rabbit hole and found himself in some place called Wonderland with no recollection of his past or how he fell into the hole. Only a day or two had passed since some crazy vampire kidnapped him while wandering around in the apparently named Black Lands.

As if his life couldn't get any worse, there seemed to be no way to get back to his home without a 'looking glass'. According to some people he had met when he got there, the only two looking glasses in Wonderland belonged to the White Queen and the Red Queen. Not so easily obtained...

Rubbing his scarred neck, the blonde Alice looked around from his position at a small table in the home of his kidnapper. Yuina didn't know where the vampire currently was but he figured he couldn't have been too far away. The man named Byou never seemed to really leave him alone.

Multiple times, he had contemplated trying to leave, but considering what Byou had done before with his... fangs, that didn't seem to be such a good idea. Yuina shuddered at the thought of those sharp fangs piercing his neck, but then he remembered Byou's eyes. He had never seen such gorgeous eyes before. They had a distinct calming color to them and he pursed his lips, exhaling heavily through his nose. He had to get out of there...
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Byou had just gone out for a few minutes in the time of feeding. Though, he never traveled to far away, far enough to still sense the other in his home. He should be good for a few more days with that Alice living with him now, he thought as he walked in through the front day and wiped his mouth of any and all blood that had been split.

"I'm back, pet~." Byou seemed to have found it amusing to call the Alice a pet, instead of an Alice or use his real name. Byou walked over to Yuina and caressed his cheek with a grin to his face. One thing he enjoyed about this Alice was the attitude he gave Byou, but that just made Byou stick around more to him and wouldn't leave him alone for long.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Yuina looked up at the sound of Byou's return and sighed. It seemed he wasn't alone anymore. The human narrowed his eyes at being called 'pet'. That was worse than being called 'Alice' by the other residents of Wonderland. Did the vampire not know his name or something?

The moment he felt a cold hand touch his cheek, the blonde quickly turned his head away and leaned to the side. "Don't call me that. I have a name, you know." Yuina grumbled and got up from his seat at the table. There wasn't really anywhere he could go, but he felt so vulnerable in a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Byou looked at him as he stood up. "I know you have a name, but I prefer to tease you to hells end." Byou turned around and opened the fridge, somehow he wanted something to drink but nothing looked like it could please his taste so he slam the door shut.

Taking a glance at Yuina, he licked his lips. He was tried of the same old blood, but he just feed. Somehow Yuina's blood still drove Byou crazy. He looked away and crossed his arms leaning against the fridge. "Well, you best start learning your role here. Cleaning and keeping me satisfy, is your job."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 am

Yuina glared at the other, shoving his hands in his pockets for lack of better place to put them. "You're such an asshole..." he grumbled, keeping his eyes on the other in case he tried anything stupid. He noticed Byou lick his lips and couldn't help but snort in disgust.

"I'll be doing nothing of the sort." There was no way he'd let this man take control of his life so easily. The green eyed boy turned and walked away from Byou, leaving the kitchen and making his way into the living room. "I'll get out of here one day... You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Byou looked at the other as he walked away. No one walks away from Byou when being spoken to. He lunged out at him and brought them both to the ground and Byou looked down on the other, his eyes stayed the same pale purplish blue. "You will be calling to my every need when I want it. I don't care how you go at it but you will be doing the cleaning as well. You got that?" He had the other pinned by the shoulders to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Yuina shrieked the moment felt a great deal of weight crashing into him and knocking him to the floor. The collision with the floor left him breathless and confused. He looked up at the source of the weight and found Byou pinning him to the ground. "Ah... Ow," he grunted, giving a half glare to the other. "Wh-why can't you clean this place yourself?" The blonde struggled and squirmed under the other. His arms came up as much as he could move them and tried to push against the other.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 pm

A raised brow came from Byou. "I could clean up my home, but your the one who is my pet and you need something to do, right? So I'm give you a chore. Unless you wish to satisfy me at every waken moment?" Byou couldn't help but have a smirk play on his face. Teasing the Alice was fun all in it's own but Byou wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:57 am

"I don't need anything to do here. What I need is to go find the White Queen and get their looking glass so I can go home," he grumbled in a pretty annoyed way. Yuina was still squirming underneath the vampire, making little thrashing movements every so often. "And I don't really wish to satisfy you at all, for that matter." The blonde glared up at Byou, looking back and forth between the pair of eyes on the other. It was so hard to stay angry when those eyes were staring right back at him. With a huff, Yuina turned his head away and glared at a wall instead.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Byou smirked when Yuina looked away. "Getting to the Queens place, you'll need to protected, or you'll just be captured. Do you know what they'll do to you? Probably worse then what I'll be doing to you at this moment." With that said and Yuina's neck more exposed with his head turned, Byou licked at the Alice's neck, before sinking his teeth in.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if there were more freaks out there like you," he spat, his words clearly laced with venom. Yuina personally didn't think it'd be too hard to get to the White Queen. From what he had heard, the White Queen was actually pretty nice. If he happened to find his way to the royalty, the blonde would just throw on his cutest pathetic face and be really sweet. Not too hard.

A gasp, followed by a shriek left the boy's mouth as two fangs pierced into his skin. His struggling stopped and his body arched up against the vampire. Yuina green eyes shot wide open and he held his breath while his blood was being drawn, though he truly was trying to keep breathing. "F-fuck..." he whispered, his nails scratching at the floor beneath him, trying to get a grip on something.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Byou moaned slightly tasting the blood and loving the taste. He wrapped an arm around Yuina's body and brought him closer as he drank from the Alice. His other hand gripped around the closer wrist and brought it up above his head.

Pulling back, Byou licked at the bite clean and looked down at the other. "You still think I'm a freak? You answer will be faith."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Yuina slowly exhaled as the vampire pulled him closer. His body was filling with an ecstatic feeling that he didn't know what to do with. He felt the other pull his wrist up to rest above his head, but he didn't try to stop Byou. This felt... Kind of good, actually.

"Byou..." he murmured, panting softly to catch his breath. The blonde didn't dare try to move around too much beneath the other. He looked up at Byou with half-lidded eyes and gave a small smile before suddenly glaring at him. "Fuck. Off."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:08 am

Byou thought for a moment he had the other under his spell, but the words escaped Yuina's lips turned Byou's eye from their paleness to red with in a blink of an eye. "Fuck off you say... So unwise of you." Byou smirked evilly. He had his choice now, to cage up the boy or to rape him till he couldn't move for a day.

It didn't take long as for Byou top decide this as he managed to rip off the boy's bottoms, exposing him. He looked down and grabbed the other wrist and with one hand held them above his head. "I'm done making choices, so you decide to take my thick length in your tight ass or be rid of even stepping a foot outside of this home?" He didn't really want to give the boy the less freedom he had been giving him of seeing his friend. So the later option was more of a chance, but having a sexual act done on the boy was growing more, even with his pants.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:30 am

Yuina screamed when Byou proceeded to rip off his pants and pin both of his wrists above his head... Fuck. "D-don't," he whimpered, his eyes showing nothing but pure fear now. No more defiance or anger towards the other. "I... I just want to go home." The young Alice wriggled beneath the vampire a little bit, his cheeks bright red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Byou rolled his eyes. "You just want to go home. Fair enough, you are home now." Byou let go of his wrist and got up. "Keep smart and you may live long enough to see your family again." With that Byou turned around and went back to the kitchen, not really wanting to deal with the Alice and to wash his face of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:19 am

"This isn't my home," he murmured unhappily. Yuina exhaled a sigh of relief when the vampire got off of him and walked away. He bit down on his lip, eyes narrowing at Byou's words. He didn't have a family. Well he couldn't remember his family, at least, but there was no sense in telling this to the other.

The Alice sat up and pulled his pants back on then wiped his watering eyes free of any tears. He couldn't possibly see himself lasting very long in this place at the rate he was going. Byou would wind up killing him if he made quite a few wrong moves. Looking to the kitchen, Yuina figured he'd have to change his ways if he wanted to survive. Sure, he had been kidnapped and all, but the boy should at least be thankful and respectful towards the vampire for allowing him out to see his friends and all.

"Byou..." he called out softly, blushing a little in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:33 am

Byou rolled his eyes and turned to the other after drying his face off. "What?" He said coldly low tone. He still wasn't pleased by the other's actions earlier. He was kicking himself in the ass for not killing the other, but he always found he hesitated, the taste of the other was something he couldn't quite put his finger on, but didn't think much of why.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:11 am

"I..." Yuina bit his lip and stood up, almost falling over at first. He waited a second until he was absolutely steady on his feet and carefully made his way over to the vampire. When he finally stood before the other, the Alice bowed deeply and stared at the floor. "I'm sorry... I should be more respectful and less selfish. I appreciate that you at least let me out to see my friends..."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 am

Raised brow came from the Vampire looking down at the Alice. "Feh, Now your sorry... You should have respected me from the beginning." Pushes back into a chair. "Sit... Your dizzy. Stay off your feet unless you want to pass out." Goes and grabs a glass and fills it with water, before Byou turns around and places it front of Yuina.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 am

Yuina hesitated for a moment before nodding in agreement. "I know... You're right." He let out a small grunt when pushed back into a chair, though he didn't complain. Sitting was much better than standing at this point. "It's kind of funny, though... You being concerned over my health." The Alice gave a small chuckle then sighed and looked at the glass of water before him. He hesitated a moment before reaching out with a shaky hand and grabbing the glass. He quickly downed the water then replaced the glass on the hard surface in front of him. "Th-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Byou rolled his eyes slightly. He had a reason why he was concerned for the other's health. "Yeah, whatever..." He was still mad at the fact that Yuina acted out so much towards him. Byou went to the living room for a moment, before coming back out with a small box. He placed the box in front of Yuina and bent down to his ear. "Since your going to be such a good pet... Put this on." Byou opened the box to reveal a diamond laced collar. "Here, wear this... I want everyone to know that your mine and shouldn't touch you..."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Yuina watched as Byou left the kitchen to go out to the living room for a moment. When he returned, he held a box in his hands. The box was placed in front of him, and the Alice wasn't sure what to do. He was being given a present...? "I don't think..." he slowly trailed off when the box was opened by the other. Yuina nearly choked just at the sight of the diamond collar inside. "This... I can't wear this, Byou."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:23 pm

"And why not? I said you should wear so you should wear it. If your going to start respecting me and You must wear it and that's final." Picks up the collar and places it around Yuina's neck and starts doing it up. He bent down again to his ear. "You take it off, you'll show disrespect to me..."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Yuina didn't protest as the vampire attached the collar around his neck. He had to admit, it sure was pretty, but he certainly didn't deserve it. The blonde blushed quite a bit. Hell, he could feel his face all heated up. With a nod, he agreed to keep the collar on so long as he wasn't showering or sleeping, at least. "This has got to be a couple thousand dollars, Byou. You don't even like me. Why..." He shook his head, still not understanding what was really going on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Could Only See | Byou
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next