Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

If You Could Only See | Byou

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Byou

Byou

If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Byou shrugged. "Just like your blood is gift to me, you should treat that necklace as the same. I'm not expecting you to treat me like your god or what ever, but treat that necklace as one. You understand?"
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 am

Yuina bit his lip, holding back the urge to say he would never treat Byou like a god. Hell, at this point, he wasn't even sure if there even was a god anymore. He hadn't done anything to deserve this. He gave a nervous nod to the vampire to confirm that he understood. No matter how much he disliked Byou, he would wear the collar so that he wouldn't die by the other.

"I'll keep it as safe as I can... Promise." The Alice looked up into the other's eyes for just a moment then quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:09 am

Byou nodded. "I hope so, it will be a step closer to me trusting you. I guess I trust you enough to wear such a thing, keep your promise." Byou kissed the other's other's cheek. "Your promise will prove If your clear to your word or not."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:48 am

Yuina smiled a little at the other. He was fairly glad that the vampire would trust him so much already. He just had to refrain from screwing that up. The kiss to his cheek made him blush a little bit, though. "I won't let you down." Being trusted by Byou was a good thing and it gave him more of an opportunity to be out on his own rather than having his keeper looming over his shoulder 24/7.

The blonde stood up from his seat and staggered a bit then went over to the sink to refill his glass with more water. Yuina was trying so hard to keep his hand from shaking too much when he filled the glass. He lifted the glass to his lips and began downing the whole glass.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 am

Byou watched the other get up and walk over to the sink. He knew the other was still feeling a bit light headed, so he got up and walked behind the other. "You know you should rest while you can."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:14 am

"Yes, but I need water..." he murmured, filling up another glass. Yuina glanced over his shoulder to see the vampire standing right behind him then began drinking from the glass again. "Worried, much?" The Alice smirked. It truly was pretty amusing to see the other fairly concerned over his health. A sigh passed through his lips, though, when he began to realize Byou was probably just concerned for his blood. Apparently there was something so different about his life source that other humans didn't have. Whatever.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure." Finishing off the water, he went to place his cup in the sink, but the shakiness of his hand and inability to have a good grip caused him to drop it. The glass rattled a bit in the sink then finally stood still on its side. Yuina quickly retracted his shaky hand and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Watching the other's hand, Byou got the pointed that he wasn't very well, no matter how he tried to show it. The glass had fell and Byou sighed. "Something about a glass that worries you?" Byou gave up and knew this human wasn't well and needed to be up off his feet. So he picked up Yuina bridal style and carried him to his bedroom. He never used to bed in the first place so Yuina might as well use it.

Laying him down, Byou turned to walk away but stopped at the door way. "You stay in bed, I'll get you some more water and bring it to you. Save your strength." With that Byou went to collect the water Yuina needed.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Yuina gasped as he was suddenly lifted up into Byou's arms and being hauled away. "Hey what're you..." He cut himself off upon arriving in a bedroom that he suspected to be the vampire's room... Though, he was sure the other didn't really sleep in it... Being a vampire and all.

The bed was terribly comfortable, however. He figured if he laid there for too long, he'd probably wind up passing out. The boy was extremely tired as it was. Yuina honestly wasn't quite sure if he'd be able to stay awake in time for his kidnapper to return. "I don't think I can drink anymore," he muttered, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Getting the water, Byou returned into the room, seeing Yuina with his eyes closed. Though, Byou didn't know if he was asleep or not. So he placed the glass on the night stand and brushed the human's hair to the side and turned to take his leave a second time.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:56 am

For a moment, Yuina thought he had imaged his hair being brushed to the side, but it certainly was real. He opened his eyes to see Byou walking away from the bed and towards the doorway. "Hey wait," he called, sitting up a bit. The Alice looked to his side to see more water sitting for him. It looked so inviting but he couldn't drink another glass. Coming to a compromise with himself, Yuina took a few sips of the water to satisfy his thirst.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:25 am

Byou stopped and stood for a moment before turning around and seeing Yuina looking then reaching out for the glass of water. He watched farther on, as the boy started drinking the water down for a few sips before he put the glass down. He smirked and looked at him leaning against the doorway. "Thought you passed out on me."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:57 pm

"Almost," he murmured, looking over at Byou. "This bed is really comfortable. Why don't you let me sleep here instead of on the floor? I'm sure you don't really use it much." Yuina crawled over to the edge of the bed and sat criss-cross applesauce. He gave a small smile to the other, hoping he'd consider changing his mind about the Alice's current sleeping conditions. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Byou rolled his eyes at the other. "Fine. You can sleep here, but don't touch my weapons." Byou turned around and left the boy to go to his coffin for something quiet to do.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:04 pm

"Weapons? Wait where are you going?" Yuina cocked his head to the side and watched the other as he went to leave again. "Hey wait!" The boy stumbled off the bed and left the room. Once he got to the hallway, he looked up and down the hall trying to see which way Byou went. "What if I need something??" He grabbed the door frame for support and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Byou appeared in front of him. "I'll here you calling, if you do. Now, go rest up." Speaking in a cold quiet tone. Byou pointed behind the other and picked him up and carried him to the bed, ever so softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 am

Yuina squeaked when Byou lifted him up once again to carry him to the bed. It was still amusing, the other's concern for his well-being. Once he was placed on the bed, the human grabbed the other's arm but he could turn to leave again. "Stay...?" he asked quietly. "Please?" The Alice wasn't quite sure what impulse causes him to say that, but he just shrugged it off. It'd be nice if Byou stayed, right? Yuina wouldn't have to be alone and the other would be right there if he needed anything.

"I'm sure vampires don't sleep, but you could just pretend and have a few relaxing hours in bed, right?"
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Byou raised a brow at the other wanting him to stay. Well, Byou didn't think that he was being wise and let Byou stay in the room, but whatever. Byou sighed slightly and pushed the human over to the other side. "This my side of the bed, I prefer to be closer to the door." He lay down with the human and closed his eyes and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Yuina smiled a little even though he was pushed to the other side of the bed. "Thanks..." It was funny that Byou had his own 'side of the bed' that he just had to sleep on. "Yeah, yeah... Whatever." Yuina took his collar off and hung it on the nightstand next to his side of the bed. Once he found himself all comfortable aside from the fact that he was wearing normal clothes to bed, the boy crawled under the covers and snuggled closer to the vampire. As tired as he was, the blonde now couldn't seem to get to bed.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 am

Byou heard the other take off his collar and set it as side. He didn't mind the other sleeping his clothes, as Byou often did. he movement didn't stop there as Yuina snuggled up to him. Byou contemplated on moving, before a second thought he put his arm around Yuina. "Go to sleep... You need it..."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:41 am

Yuina's cheeks flushed red and his eyes widened a bit when he felt an arm wrap around his body. A soft smile curled onto his face when he realized it was clearly Byou's arm around his little body. "I can't... I don't know why." The boy tried to close his eyes and lay there for a few moments to fall asleep, but it didn't help. His eyes peeked back open to look up at Byou.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Byou sighed a bit. "Well, if you don't sleep in the morning you'll be tired..." He opened his pale purplish blue eyes to Yuina. "What would you like to do then?" He didn't even notice his arm around Yuina at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Yuina pouted a little and nodded. "Yeah, I know..." He really couldn't seem to help it, though. Laying there next to Byou in his arms made his heart race in a mixture of excitement and nervousness. There was no way he'd fall asleep easily there, but he didn't want to be alone either. "I... Er..." The human couldn't even seem to form a whole sentence now with his eyes locked onto the vampire's pale purplish blue ones. He would probably never get over the beauty of those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:08 pm

"You keep staring into them, they hypnotize you." Byou gave a chuckle and rubbed the other's back. "What would you like more in this world that I may possibly be able to do?" He could hear the other's heart beating fast like in his ears, but for the reason, he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm

"They do... It's not fair." Yuina pouted a little and forced himself to close his eyes so he didn't have to look at those eyes. The rubbing to his back seemed calmed him down a little bit and his heart rate began to slow down.

He shook his head a bit and opened his eyes again. "There's nothing I want that you can give me... Nothing I can think of, at least." Yuina paused for a moment then smiled softly. "Unless you can think of anything, that is." The Alice wiggled a little t adjust his position slightly.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Byou raised a brow slightly thinking then shook his head. "Nope, can't think of anything that you'd want, unless you want the eternal curse. But still can't think of anything." Byou kept on rubbing the other's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Could Only See | Byou
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next