Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

If You Could Only See | Byou

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yuina

Yuina

If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 am

Yuina bit his lip slightly and took Byou's offered hand. He was glad the other didn't care if he left his underwear on, but the sight of the other's nakedness made his whole pale body turn red with embarrassment. It didn't bother him, though, that he'd be feeling material rather than skin... down there. It was only a little section with fabric over it. "Don't... tell my friends... about this," he muttered softly, stepping closer to the bed in front of the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 am

A nod came from Byou. "I won't... I promise." Byou took his hands and ran them down Yuina's sides to his rear end. "Come, sit on me... I'll make you feel good..." He mostly just want Yuina to kiss him again, feel that want and desire out of the boy's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 am

He wasn't sure why, but for some reason Yuina actually trusted the vampire when he promised not to tell. Those words seemed to comfort him a bit and put him slightly at ease. A shiver passed through the boy's body as Byou's cold hands made their way down his sides and to his butt. He stepped forward then seated himself lightly on the other's lap, facing him, awkwardly looking down not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 am

Byou smirked and lean in to the other and started placing kisses on his neck line and traveled up to the other's face and lips. His hands traveled more to Yuina's thighs and back up to his lower back and lean back on the bed, pushing the other down on top of him. "You feel so warm..." Kisses the other again.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 am

Yuina hummed quietly and tilted his head to the side while his neck was kissed. He couldn't help but smile into the kiss once the vampire's lips made it to his own. When Byou leaned back, he kind of fell forward on top of him and with the man under him pushing his body down, he found he couldn't move. Yuina had to hold back a small giggle. "Of course I'm warm to you... You're freezing cold," he murmured, moving his hands up to thread his fingers in Byou's hair.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Byou smiled and shook his head. "No, your more warm then what you should feel..." Though, his smile mored down into a small frown. "You probably don't want me to touch you so much, if I'm too cold to the touch now." Though, Byou's hands moved up to Yuina's hair and he gave him a quick kiss again.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:25 am

"It's fine," he said in a reassuring manner. "You're right. I'm pretty hot right now... I need to be cooled down, I think..." Yuina gave a small sigh and rested his forehead on Byou's for a moment. "Do you want to touch me or not?" Right now, it was up to the vampire to decide whether or not they kept going. Yuina was all for this experience. He gave a small smile and pulled one of the other's hands back down to his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Byou's hands rubbed Yuina's thighs and up some under the material. "You ask me that simple question, when the answer is clear... Yuina." His hands moved around to Yuina's inner thighs and his mouth went for the other's ear. Licking the shell of it, before going down and suck on the ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Yuina let out a small grunt which was soon followed by a soft, breathy moan at the feeling of the other's tongue on his ear mixed with the hands on his inner thighs. "Then don't act like you don't want this," he murmured, biting his bottom lip harshly. "In fact, I almost thought about giving you more than just this... Maybe next time." The small blonde giggled quietly and squirmed a little against the other. He moved his body in a way that made it seem like he was trying to roll the two of them other so that Byou was on top instead. Yuina wasn't too fond of the 'in control' feeling... especially when he had no idea what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:36 am

Byou flipped them over so he was on top like the other was doing, but with more ease. "You thought of giving me more? Ok, want to make those dream come true, but I'll warn you now. I don't go easy, even a virgin like you." He grabbed Yuina's wrist and place them above the other's head.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:49 am

Yuina gasped at the other's words and squirmed a bit when his wrists were pinned above his head. "Hey! I didn't say I would give you more," he said with a small pout. "Who's to say you even deserve it?" The young Alice turned his head to the side and tried to wiggle out from under Byou. "Geez, don't hurt me, though. I'm a fragile little virgin." His body shook a little with fear of what the other was actually going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:53 am

Byou lean down and placed his lips against Yuina's cheek and let go of his wrist. "Your a good Alice... Saying no when you don't want it. Let's see how long you keep his up..." Byou sat up and moved away from Yuina and laid back on the bed. He let out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:02 am

Yuina blinked as the other released his wrists and moved away. He sat up and looked at Byou in confusion. "Why did you stop? I thought we could still have fun without having sex..." He let out a soft groan and tugged on Byou's arm slightly. "That's what you said." His bright green eyes stared at the vampire and his bottom lip stuck out in a big pout.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:08 am

Byou smirked with a small giggled. "Just like a child want a toy. Of course... I'll tease you to no end..." Byou sat up and kisses Yuina on the lips. "Come on, take off your clothes and I'll please you." He looked at the other with a hint of respect, looking for the trust in the other's. He wouldn't please himself, but please the other in from of him.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:32 am

"Well when you put it like that, it doesn't sound very fair," he mumbled, sitting up as well. When instructed to take his clothes off, he found himself fairly confused for his clothes were off. But then he remembered those damn pair of underwear. Yuina stood up and wiggled out of them, kicking them off to the side before sitting back down on the bed, his cheeks flushed red. "There... Happy?" he asked, leaning forward to kiss Byou again.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:45 am

Wearing a smirk, Byou accepted the kiss and began to dominate it as he gripped the alice's member and started to stroke it awake and give lots attention to it. His other hand ran down Yuina's side.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:26 am

Yuina pulled away from the kiss with a gasp and a moan. "Byou! ... What're you... doing?" he asked, squirming slightly and placing his own hand on the vampire's. He couldn't have been any more embarrassed... Well maybe if the other was actually inside of him. "This is so... embarrassing." His voice came out as a shaky whimper and his emerald green eyes couldn't even bare to look at the other.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:38 am

Byou had stopped his action completely with his hands and he looked at the alice. "Yuina, let me give you pleasure this way. I won't dare enter, but relax you'll enjoy this... Trust me?" There was the word, trust... Byou could handle that word as along as was sure he was getting the trust back.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:51 am

Yuina still couldn't seem to calm himself no matter how hard he tried to when told to relax. For some reason, he wanted to trust the other so badly, but his body kept saying no to the strange new feeling. A single tear rolled down his cheek mainly because he was so angry with himself for being such a little pussy about this... Also cause he was scared as all fuck.

The Alice gave one tiny nod to the vampire and reached up for another kiss. Yuina found kissing the other's cold lips to be oddly calming and rather soothing. His hand moved away from Byou's and both arms went up to wrap around the other's neck so he'd be free to do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:11 am

Byou was surprised by Yuina and kissed the other back. His hands didn't fully continue as they ran up and down Yuina's body. His hips moved into Yuina's, rubbing their cocks together, before on hand moved down and start to stroking them together and Byou moan in the kiss and continued moving his hips. He'd show the alice the pleasure in this, even if it killed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Could Only See | Byou
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5