Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

If You Could Only See | Byou

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuina

Yuina

If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 am

Yuina cocked his head to the side at the other's words. "Eternal curse?" he asked, genuinely unsure of what the vampire meant by that. Curses were usually a bad thing, though, so he probably wouldn't want it, whatever it was. As Byou continued rubbing his back, the boy found himself becoming more and more drowsy. Perhaps if the other kept that up, he'd actually fall asleep sometime soon.

"Don't stop," he murmured softly, closing his eyes for a moment. Yuina quickly reached up and placed a small peck on the vampire's cheek before snuggling back down against him again. He buried his face in the other's chest and willed himself off into dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:37 pm

"Yes, a curse that you have to feed off of another and stay alive till eventually you kill yourself or someone does it themselves..." Byou sighed and continued to rub the other's back.

"You like this don't you... Being close to me and me rubbing your back." Byou said with a grin from the small little kiss. He was accepting this much better now that he caught on to his actions and let them continue.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:43 am

"Vampire..." he murmured softly, letting out a long sigh. So that was the curse Byou meant. It certainly made sense, at least. That was something Yuina definitely did not want to be. He gave a soft grunt and scrunched up his already closed eyes a bit.

The boy was so close to being asleep now, but for some reason, he just couldn't let go of the waking world. Perhaps it was because Byou was there and he didn't want to sleep around him, but he also didn't want the vampire to leave. Sure, he wasn't warm and toasty, but it was still nice to have something to cuddle with.

"Mhmm." Yuina yawned a little then pulled back a bit to open his eyes and look into the other's. It was comforting just to look at them. "You're smiling..." He let out a small, tired giggle and poked Byou's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:46 am

Byou didn't want to agree to the other, but he was smiling. Even if it was a grin. "I guess I am... See, I can't force one out, but when it happens it happens." He looked at the other in his arm.

"Now, try and sleep some... Please?" Byou said without his grin as it disappeared. Yet, he did say a forbidden word, 'please' as it really wasn't in his dictionary. Rarely ever used anything like those.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

"I like it when you smile." His voice was barely more than a whisper, but it was still enough to make himself heard by the other. Yuina smiled a bit himself and rolled over onto his stomach, closing his eyes again. "I'm trying... really..." With that, he turned over once again, this time with his back facing Byou, though he still had his body up against the other's.

The Alice cuddled the corner of the blanket then let out another long sigh and finally, after 'trying so hard', fell asleep. His breathing had become slow and deep as he shifted deeper and deeper into dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Byou let the other move around on the bed as he pleased. He thought it would be best to be present but not touching him really. Once the other was finally out completely, Byou moved from the bed and went to the kitchen to clean up some and feed. It wasn't like they were close to each other yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 am

Yuina woke up a couple of hours later and blinked a few times when he noticed Byou wasn't there anymore. He knew it shouldn't upset him so he made damn sure it didn't. The Alice groggily crawled out of bed and just stood there between the bed and the door. "Er... Hello?" Where in the world had that vampire run off to anyways? "Byou?" Yuina opened the bedroom door and peeked around the corner to look up and down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Byou heard Yuina call for him, when he was in the kitchen. So he just teleported to the room and behind Yuina. "Good morning, boy. Sleep well?" He had said with a grin and his arms crossed over his chest. He had just finished feeding and was working on the kitchen, washing dishes.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Yuina jumped at the sound of a voice behind him. He quickly spun around to see the Byou standing in the room where he just was. The other had to have teleported since the blonde could swear he hadn't been there before.

"How many times must I tell you that I have a name?" he said with a roll of his eyes. Was it really that hard for the vampire to call him by his name? "But yes... I slept well, thanks." Yuina crossed his own arms and leaned against the door frame, staring at the other somewhat expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:39 pm

"Oh, right. Yuina is it. Sorry, but I'm not calling you that. Either accept being called 'boy' or I'll just go back to calling you 'pet'. Your choice." Byou looked at the other as he lean against the door frame. "Oh and you may want to put on your collar before I get mad." His purplish blue eyes flashed red for a moment before going back to their normal color.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Yuina pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes. He wanted so badly to call the other foul names and hit him or something, but he held back, knowing he had to be good and respectful to stay alive. The Alice didn't answer Byou and merely rolled his eyes at the mention of the collar. He stiffened momentarily as Byou's eyes flashed red then huffed and muttered a small 'fuck you' under his breath. Yuina walked over to the nightstand where he had left the collar before and placed it around his neck. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Byou couldn't help but give a small chuckle at the other's annoyance. He was cute when he tried to hide his real feelings. "Yes, very happy." He gave a small grin and walked over to Yuina and touched the collar. "It brings out your eyes more to." Byou lean in without thinking and kissed Yuina.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

"Figures," he muttered quietly, looking away with a sigh. Stupid collar... Yuina looked up as Byou stepped closer to touch the dumb thing around his neck. He was just about to call bullshit about his eyes until a pair of lips came in contact with his own. His heart thudded against his chest in shock and he found himself unable to move for a moment. What the hell was happening?

Yuina finally managed to pull away from the kiss and backed up a few feet until his back hit a wall. "What the hell... was that?" he asked, narrowing his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Byou opened his eyes when the other moved away and he straighten himself up. "That was your thanks for putting it back on, don't worry I won't do that again." Byou scowled and turned around to leave. He really didn't know why he did but came up with a reason off the top of his head. Plus he walked out because he needed to finish cleaning. Having the human around was a lot of work, always cleaning up after him. Byou rarely ever used dishes, but he'd take it as if he had dog and needed to clean up after one.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Yuina could feel that his face was bright red after having just been kissed, but he shook his head, trying to forget about it. Byou seemed to want to forget it too with how he just turned away with no real explanation. Like hell that was his thanks for wearing a dumb collar.

He adjusted the collar around his neck real quick then wiped his lips and followed the vampire out of the room. "So... er... What are we doing today?" he asked quietly, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Byou walked to the sink in the kitchen and started washing the dishes. "Well, you can go out if you like, I can't stop you from that since I gave you your freedom too. Other then that... I'll go down and clean up my chambers, it's getting a bit dust down there."

Byou looked down at the dish he was washing and sighed. His feelings and emotions were going out of whack just from that kiss. Could it be that Yuina is the one for his heart? He'd never fully know, not with the other being so pure with his virginity and Byou was getting attach to him. At this point, Byou wanted to be the one to take his purity away and find out what was driving him to become attached to Yuina.

If he only under stood it more with Yo-Shito, he took that purity away and left him. He wasn't the one for him and Yo-Shito got to attached to him anyways to tell Byou he loved him, just after they finished having sex. Byou knew it was Yo-Shito because the purity was gone. But was Yuina the one? It'd been awhile since he'd been around a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Yuina followed Byou down to the kitchen and watched as he began washing the dishes. He contemplated leaving to get away from the vampire to try and think his feelings over, but part of him felt the need to help the other. "Er... I could go buy groceries... Make me a list of what you need," he said with a small smile. It was perfect. This way, he could get out of the house and help the vampire with something.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 am

Byou stopped washing for a moment, before he dried his hands and turned around. "You can go to the store and buy what you like to eat. I don't eat human food so it's best for you to just go and get what you like... Though, do yoou have cash to? I'll give you some but you have to stay under that limit."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Yuina shook his head to the question of whether he had cash or not. "Are you sure there's nothing you want or anything? Even something for the house? I could go to other stores..." The Alice looked around the kitchen then returned his gaze back to Byou, though not meeting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:24 am

Byou shook his head. "No, there is nothing that I need or want." He walked up to Yuina and reached into his back pocket and gave the other roughly around $200 to spend and grabbed Yuina's hand and place it in his hand. "There, go buy what you need, if you have the extra buy whatever your heart desires."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Yuina stared at the wad of cash in his hand and forced himself not to smile like an idiot. If the prices in Wonderland were anything like the prices in the real world, he'd have plenty of leftover money after he got all he wanted. "Thanks... I'll be back in a few hours then," he said as he turned to leave. The young human took one last glance over his shoulder at the vampire before exiting the house to go shopping.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Byou smirked at the other and turned back around to finish drying the dishes as the other left. He was taking a big risk of letting him leave to the town. As he only let Yuina go so far to see his friends. But Byou started to trust Yuina.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Once Yuina had made it to town, he let out a loud groan and smacked himself across the face a few times. "What the hell!?" He couldn't get over the fact that Byou had actually kissed him. Sure, the vampire had ripped his pants off and probably almost fucked him the night before but he didn't... thankfully. The weirdest part, though, was that he didn't even find himself complaining about it.

It didn't take long for the Alice to do his grocery shopping, though he was certainly preoccupied, which left him with plenty of time to go shopping for 'whatever his little heart desired'. After a few more shirts and pants, Yuina was left with just enough money to buy Byou a present. He figured that if the vampire was going to get him a present, he may as well return the favor. A pretty switchblade. Not exactly the prettiest thing he could have found, but it was expensive. There was a nice tiger print on the blade, though, which he liked.

With his bags in hand, Yuina made his way back to the house and sighed in relief once he was able to place his bags down on the counter in the kitchen. His food has mostly consisted of meat, noodles, and vegetables, but it was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Byou had spent the rest of his time in the living room with a book, which he wore his glasses. When the door opened he placed his book down and went to greet Yuina. "Find everything that you needed?" Byou looked at the bags and took off his glasses. "Meat, noodles and veggies... Pretty good combination there."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:23 am

"Yes, I did," he said, separating the clothing bags from the food. "Could you put the food away while I go find a place for my clothes?" Without waiting for an answer, Yuina left the kitchen and hustled his way upstairs and back to Byou's bedroom. He set the bags down in a neat little pile on the floor in a corner then dug through one of them and pulled out a box, ribbon, and the present.

Yuina placed it in the box then wrapped it up in a pretty little ribbon and made his way back downstairs, the box held behind his back. "So did you have some nice alone time while I was gone?" he asked, trying to be chipper and just forget about the whole kiss thing as if it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Could Only See | Byou
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next