Twisted Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Wonderland

A twisted version of Alice in Wonderland with Jrockers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Last Stand 2013 720p Brrip X264 Ac3 Jyk
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:21 am by nichoquan

» Mandira Bedi Nip Visible Is Most Stylist Bollywood Actress @ Hindustan Times AWARDS Target=
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm by nichoquan

» Lorax Il Guardiano Della Foresta (2012) BDRip AC3
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm by nichoquan

» Download Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2013 Xtreme Pc
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm by nichoquan

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Sam Broadcaster Studio 4.9.6 Serial
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm by 

» Trey Songz Gotta Go
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 pm by 

» Www.telugu Wap Sun Risers Mp3.com
If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm by 

Affiliates
free forum

If You Could Only See | Byou

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Byou

Byou

If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Byou shrugged as the other told him to put the food away. Byou wasn't one for listening but with this meat here... You should never leave meat out to spoil, so he started putting things way.

When he was done, he turned around to see Yuina standing there. "Nice alone time? I have no alone time. Alone time consists of masturbating and I don't do that. But time while you were away, I guess I did, just read a book."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:42 am

Yuina began blushing like crazy at the mention of masturbating. "Er... d-didn't need to know that," he muttered, looking away from the vampire. The last thing he needed was to be imagining Byou doing naughty things in his spare time.

"Um... yeah, well... Anyways..." The young blonde forced a smile onto his face and took a step towards the other. "Since you got me this collar, I figured I'd get a present for you too... It's not exactly the best thing in the world, but..." Yuina trailed off and bit his lip, revealing the box from behind his back and pushing it towards Byou... "Here..."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 am

Byou raised a brow at the other. "You got me a present..." Byou took the wrapped box and unwrapped it with careful hands and sat down at the table and and opened the box. His eyes opened wide but he took that look away. "Umm... T-Thanks, Yuina." He said with a nervous tone a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:38 pm

"Is something wrong?" Yuina began to fret and worry a little at the others reaction. Had he done something wrong? And why was Byou so nervous aloof the sudden? "Wait.... You... You called me 'Yuina'..." The Alice stared at the vampire in shock and stepped away. Something was definitely not right here...
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Byou shook his head and set the box down and closed it. "It's nothing... It's a lovely gift. I really like it. Don't worry about it." He turned to Yuina and gave a small smile and got up out of the chair. "I'm going to go and have a bath... I need to feel something warm right now." He walked away to start his bath.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Yuina furrowed his up brows in confusion and chewed on the inside of his cheek. Byou clearly didn't like it... He felt a little hurt inside. The other didn't even pick it up and check out it's pretty blade. All he did was look at it.

When Byou left to go take his bath, the blonde contemplated on whether or not he should offer to help or something, but he refrained and held back. Instead, Yuina just sat down at the table and sighed. Perhaps he should just take the switchblade back and stop trying. It didn't seem to be doing him much good.

With another sigh, he abruptly got up from his seat and grabbed a glass from a cabinet then filled it up with water from the faucet. Maybe that was something he should have gotten while he was out as well. Good drinks. Digging into his pocket, Yuina pulled out the few dollars he had left and counted them. Probably enough to get some juice boxes, but he didn't really feel like going out again.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Byou sat in the water, up to his shoulder blades. He throw his head back and sighed. The switch blade was what he liked but it just seemed to throw him off of a moment there. He closed his eyes and thought it over. Maybe, he shouldn't have left like that? But what excuse did he have? Giving a knife to a vampire just meant you want them dead, either by them killing themselves with the blade given or the one who gives it kills them.

Pulling the plug, Byou thought on it. The human didn't know everything, so it'll be best to apologizes, right? He looked around to grab a towel, but realized he didn't grab one. He was stuck here, call Yuina here or gets out and walk through the house naked and wet. "Umm... Pet..." He called out.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Yuina had closed his eyes and leaned against the counter, slowly sipping at his water when he could've sworn he had heard Byou calling out for him. It was very faint to his human ears, but definitely heard the term 'Pet' being called out. "Er... coming!" he replied, setting his glass down in the sink and making his way up to the bathroom. Yuina didn't go in the bathroom and merely stood outside of it, looking at the wall across the hall. "Y-yes?"
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 pm

"Get in here and get me a bloody towel. Don't stand out side the door." Byou couldn't help his annoyance raise slightly but he kept himself cool and calm, as least in his mind where it counted the most. Byou was leaning over the edge of the tub, just looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

"S-sorry!" Yuina quickly looked around and opened a closet in the hall across from the bathroom. He grabbed a towel from it and made his way into the bathroom, being sure not to look at Byou. The Alice couldn't help but wonder if the vampire who captured him was bipolar or something. He'd be fine one moment then awkward and weird the next... then soon after that, angry. Yuina unfolded the towel and held it out at waist-height for Byou to wrap around himself or something.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Byou was thankful for the other to hold out the towel and he removed himself from the tub and stepped out. his hands brushed Yuina's grabbing the towel to wrap around self. "Umm... thanks... not just for get me a towel but the gift to."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Yuina quickly retracted his hands to his chest once Byou had taken the towel from him. He turned his head back to the vampire and couldn't help but find himself staring for a moment at his flawless body before quickly looking up at just his face. "Uh no problem..." he mumbled, biting his lip slightly. "Is there anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Byou looked as the other stared at him and then up to his face. "Yes there is one thing... Don't bite your lip." He placed a finger on Yuina's jaw and pulled his lip from his mouth. "You have too go of lips to bite them." He gave a smirk as he was still holding the towel with one hand and the other on Yuina's chin, but it moved to his cheek and before Yuina could turn away, Byou placed his lips on the other's.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:43 pm

"Sorry, nervous habit," he muttered after Byou had pulled his lip down. His cheeks were fairly pink at the moment from the compliment plus there was a nearly naked vampire standing before him... His heart began pounding rather viciously the moment a pair of lips touched his own once again. Instead of moving away, though, Yuina stepped forward to close the gap between the two of him and closed his eyes, hesitantly placing his hands on Byou's biceps. He wasn't sure what made him do this, but hell, he even kissed back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 am

Byou smirked kind of within the kiss and continued to hold up the towel with his one hand. The other moved back on Yuina's neck to try and get the other to deepen the kiss. But a growl came from deep within his throat, not out of annoyance but out of pleasure, want and need of this.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am

Yuina slowly dug his nails into Byou's arms and dragged them down slightly. He figured that since the vampire could read his mind, he'd be able to hear him if he thought it. 'Why are you making me do this?' The young Alice was completely unaware that this was all of his own willpower. Yuina pushed as close as he could possibly get to the other without them falling back into the tub or something and his kiss became a bit more needy now.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:26 pm

'I'm only kissing you and holding my towel.' Byou said back in a teasing why that he could within Yuina's mind. Why the mind-link was stronger during a kiss, no one would know. Byou couldn't read the other's mind though, just when Yuina focused on talk to Byou. Byou's hand left the back of Yuina's neck and went down his chest and abdomen and to his lower back to keep the young one there, pressed up against him. The kiss was more needy on Yuina's end and all Byou started to do was nip at his lip and move down to Yuina's neck. placing kisses along the way before he licked t a spot and sucked lightly and dig his fang in.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Yuina found it fairly hard to believe that it was him doing this all on his own and not the other using some weird mind/body control. This act was so intimate, not something he had ever agreed to before. He lifted his right leg and placed his foot on the edge of the tub behind Byou as the other began kissing down to his neck. A gasp came from the young Alice as fangs sank into his neck and he groaned softly, his head tilting to the side a bit. "F-fuck... Byou..."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 am

Byou moaned in his bite. The blood was so pure, the boy was so innocent. It was such a turn on for Byou, he could feel himself twitch against the towel. That's when he pulled away and cleaned the wound. He pulled away and his hand left Yuina's neck and went down to the other's leg. "You fuckin' tease, aren't you?" He smirked, rubbing Yuina's leg lightly. "You have no idea what you and your blood does to me..."
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am

Yuina bit his lip despite being told not to in an attempt to distract himself from the bite. He nibbled a little on the tender flesh until Byou finally removed his fangs at which point he let out a soft sigh of relief and rested his forehead on the vampire's broad shoulder. "Tease?" he asked, confused and unsure of how he was being a tease. "I'm sorry. I don't know..."

Yuina had to hold back a small moan from his legbeing rubbed. It already felt good enough with his pants on, but perhaps it would have felt a bit better with the other's hand brushing over his bare skin. He knew he shouldn't have been feeling this way, though. He didn't love Byou, at least he didn't think he did.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm

"Nothing you can control, Dear..." Byou's hand continued to rub the other's leg. "Mmm, I got a plan... I know you want to feel my hands on your body... Sorry for reading your mind... You let my mouth and hands do as they please on your body and I won't fuck you, or even touch you down there. But your clothes will be off..." Byou grin down at the other and removed his hand from Yuina's leg and rubbed his thumb on his lip as his hand was under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:52 pm

"Fine," he murmured softly, his bright green eyes closing halfway as he looked down a bit. The other's plan sounded absolutely perfect to him. No sex but plenty of touching. That was Yuina's kind of 'party'. A small groan came from the young Alice as Byou's hand left his leg. And he was just getting used to it being there too. Yuina gave a small pout and licked his lip after the vampire's hand brushed over it. "I like it..."
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm

"Well, that's good..." Byou lean in and kiss the other before pulling back and smirking. "Now, I think someone is a bit over dressed. Come, we'll go to the bedroom and you can undress there." Byou wrapped his arm around the other's waist and started leading them to the room.
Back to top Go down
Yuina

Yuina

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 am

Yuina forced himself to hold back a small groan of disapproval when the vampire pulled away from the kiss. The only thing that kept him from jumping on the other was that he knew if he just waited a bit longer, he'd have more than just a kiss.

Once they reached the bedroom, the Alice pulled away from Byou and immediately slipped his shirt off, discarding it off to the side. He bit his lip and hesitated a moment before undoing his pants and letting them drop to his ankles. Yuina left his underwear on out of slight embarrassment still as he stepped out of his pants and looked up at Byou rather expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Byou

Byou

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Byou moved his way to the bed and discarded his towel before taking a seat. He watched the other hesitate a moment in get his pants off, but left his underwear on. A smirk played across Byou's face and he held out a hand to the other. "Come, you can leave them on if you like, but you'll only feel material, rather then skin." He wasn't going to change Yuina's mind on not taking them off, the boy was still so new to this experience. Byou was more surprised he talked the other into this in the first place, but it wasn't hard with the other's actions of wanting more in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only See | Byou   If You Could Only See | Byou - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Could Only See | Byou
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next